Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever....

prplhz

Have you ever been so in love with someone you didn't think that you could ever live without them? (I ask this one because this is me right now...)

Been so fucked up on what ever drugs that you choose to do, that you didn't know where you were or what you were talking about in mid sentence?? thats a funny one

Made a fool of your self in a crowded club or other crowded place, so bad that you hoped no one saw but then you realize that everyone saw you?? Toliet paper on your shoe..

Got fired from work?

Got caught having sex by your parents or outside by total strangers??

Any other funny stories...

Originally posted by prplhz

Have you ever been so in love with someone you didn't think that you could ever live without them? (I ask this one because this is me right now...)

Been so fucked up on what ever drugs that you choose to do, that you didn't know where you were or what you were talking about in mid sentence?? thats a funny one

Made a fool of your self in a crowded club or other crowded place, so bad that you hoped no one saw but then you realize that everyone saw you?? Toliet paper on your shoe..

Got fired from work?

Got caught having sex by your parents or outside by total strangers??

Any other funny stories...

Got caught having sex once by my ex-boyfriends mom....How embarrassing. Butt naked ass in the air and in walks mom :o

Happened back in H.S. :laugh: I can laguh about it now :laugh: :laugh:

Only once was I in love like that, haven't felt something like that for quite sometime.

Sad to say I've been plenty messed up plenty of times where the words just wouldn't come. I've actually got a really funny story about losing my thought mid sentence but it just wouldn't be as funny on here. If I ever meet some of you I can tell the story.

I've been fairly lucky on this one. I dont think I've made a complete fool of myself, or atleast not that I remember or know of. I think I prefer to keep it that way too.

I don't want to answer this one only because I dont' want to jonx myself.

Been caught in the act of sex but never by the parents. My dad did walk in one time but he's kind of nieve and didn't even realize what was going on. Just asked me some question and then left. If he did know then he never let on. Nothing like the dad in American Pie.