Clubplanet Nightlife Community

orgasm question...

Guest bellaragazza

Guest bellaragazza

aright this might sound pretty fucking stupid but its true.. pretty embaressing too but whatever, what better place to ask lol :)

every guy i've been with hasn't been able to get me to cum yet... its all good with oral sex and shit but with actually penetration I can't seem to climax.. do you think its my partners fault or my own? :confused:

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by gabo

Idunno, but lets see if I cant change that! lol

I might just take you up on that offer lol... next time you visit MTL.. lemme know.. ehehehehe ;)

It's not really anybody's fault. The statistics are different depending on where you read 'em, but regardless, the percentage of women who can't come through penetration alone far outweighs those who can. It's frustrating but it could be worse- at least you can come by oral!

Some advice:

If you don't already shave, do so, at least the lips- no hair= more stimulation

rub lots of lube all over the damn place, this will make any stimulation about ten times more powerful

Have the guy go down on you for a while and don't start fucking until you're already extremely excited; it might be enough to do the trick.

Be really experimental and try all sorts of positions, and variations on old positions. A lot of women can only come while on top, then there are a lot who can only come by doggy-style; There's one position in particular I like that provides a lot of clitoral stimulation but I can't really describe it right now, maybe I'll go home and do some more research and explain it tomorrow (hehe :cool:).

When all else fails, rubbing or having your guy rub your clit works, or of course a vibrator is always a fail-safe option.

That's all I can think of for now. I'll let you know if I think of anything else!

Guest bellaragazza

damn...

well i've done it.. upright,sideways,backwards.. fuck every imaginable position dannnnng... even hanging from a shower rod. hehehe.. oh well maybe i'm just wierd lol :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bellaragazza

I might just take you up on that offer lol... next time you visit MTL.. lemme know.. ehehehehe ;)

Iam hopping on a flight now, pick me up and Ill see if I can do the job on you before we get to you're place, lol

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by gabo

Iam hopping on a flight now, pick me up and Ill see if I can do the job on you before we get to you're place, lol

roadside lol...... sounds kinky ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

It's not really anybody's fault. The statistics are different depending on where you read 'em, but regardless, the percentage of women who can't come through penetration alone far outweighs those who can. It's frustrating but it could be worse- at least you can come by oral!

Some advice:

If you don't already shave, do so, at least the lips- no hair= more stimulation

rub lots of lube all over the damn place, this will make any stimulation about ten times more powerful

Have the guy go down on you for a while and don't start fucking until you're already extremely excited; it might be enough to do the trick.

Be really experimental and try all sorts of positions, and variations on old positions. A lot of women can only come while on top, then there are a lot who can only come by doggy-style; There's one position in particular I like that provides a lot of clitoral stimulation but I can't really describe it right now, maybe I'll go home and do some more research and explain it tomorrow (hehe :cool:).

When all else fails, rubbing or having your guy rub your clit works, or of course a vibrator is always a fail-safe option.

That's all I can think of for now. I'll let you know if I think of anything else!

I didnt know doctor Ruth posts on here??

:D

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by randall16

A lot of girls have that problem......

thats what everyone is telling me so I'm not sooooo worried :rolleyes: