Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The best MUSICAL night in Chicago is ....... drum roll.........

back2basics-

Tuesdays at THE VENUE.

Kicks musical arse. This is not European shit arse DJ's, this isn't big breasted girls and trance. This isn't even old-school sexy, horny wonderfull house... this is good music, mixed well to a crowd who can dance and know what they want.

Ok i am as pissed as a very angry man, who's foot has just been run over by a lawnmower. BUT, it's all good. This is Carl Cox at Area one...... this is the end of a Hawtin set.... this is a Tuesday night.... banging it out. Cheap VR's, Tone, me and Wombat (even though they leave early)...

Fuck mainstream Pure.... this is the TRUE underground.

Bang bang bang bang bang bang.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

L&M i Love you.. you kick arse.

PS I have been drinking all night.

Ok time to type something that makes more sence.

It's dam good for a Tueday night. Techno to Tech-house, the DJ does his job, visuals are good. Some cool cats (not your pretty crowd but a good knowlegable crowd) beers cheap(ish) and the staff are freindly. It's 100 yards from my front door. What more do you want?

This is BAD for me, i really like this night... and it's tuesday. I must promise myself i won't go anywhere else on a Monday or Wednesday just incase i like it.