Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GUYS! do you like to........

Guest bellaragazza

there is nothing better than the satisfaction of making some one you love have an orgasm by having your head between their legs. not to mention its just fun, especially once you get to know what gets her off, you can just fuck with her and get her really close and then back off, just teasing her. following it up with some serioussex is the best, because she'll be all lubed up and ready to rock.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bellaragazza

go down on a girl?

some guys love it some hate it! whats your two cents? :D

I wouldnt date a girl who would not let me do it!! I love lifting my haed up and my face is soaked from ear to ear, or she sitting on my face and I can feel it dripping down my face! I am getting hungry an girls want to feed me on my lunch break! lol

Originally posted by gabo

I wouldnt date a girl who would not let me do it!! I love lifting my haed up and my face is soaked from ear to ear, or she sitting on my face and I can feel it dripping down my face! I am getting hungry an girls want to feed me on my lunch break! lol

Where do you work? ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Where do you work? ;)

Tastyt I think we are on the same wave length, cause I knew you quote me on that one!!! I work in jersey hun... I just had my lunch, but Iam still hungry *wink* lol

Tastyt I think we are on the same wave length, cause I knew you quote me on that one!!! I work in jersey hun... I just had my lunch, but Iam still hungry *wink* lol

LMAO! Am I that predictable?!

Jersey- damn, that's a little too far. Maybe some other day!

Guest gabo

LMAO! Am I that predictable?!

Jersey- damn, that's a little too far. Maybe some other day!

Iam only 15 min from gwb.

As I was writing it I was laughing to myself, thinking I bet tasty would love this post and if anybody will quote me it would be her! too funny

see folks how well you can get to know someone by reading their posts, and we never even met! that day will soon come, err I mean cum. lol.:D:tongue:

Iam only 15 min from gwb.

As I was writing it I was laughing to myself, thinking I bet tasty would love this post and if anybody will quote me it would be her! too funny

see folks how well you can get to know someone by reading their posts, and we never even met! that day will soon come, err I mean cum. lol.:D:tongue:

I love driving over that bridge when cumming back from Jersey *giggle*

Guest gabo

I love driving over that bridge when cumming back from Jersey *giggle*

how about we meet on the bridge, on the walk path. And Ill show you what I was talking about earlier :D:hump:

I love it when the girls is pullin on my hair, or grabbin my ears to pull my me in closer, screamin, moanin', growlin', thighs against my face, rubbing her toes all over my back and shoulders. ARrrrgh... I get riled up just thinkin about it...

Didnt we learn when we were younger that its better to give then recieve? I guess I took it to heart...