Clubplanet Nightlife Community

labor day weekend in NYC

I've been procrastinating on this trip for a while, but I just realized that Labor Day weekend is NEXT weekend! How is everyone else getting to NY for Danny Howells (,Timo Maas and who else?) I know I've waited too long. . but there still has to be some good deals for air shuttles/trains right? Driving's not an option - no car. Help?

you should stick around friday night at least for tall paul/dave ralph at buzz...i know a bunch of fools from nyc are making the trek down, hopefully it'll be another turn out like dd/dh. twilofucker t-shirts anyone?

i'm sure they're all heading back for the rest of the shows that weekend up in the city...

hey scratch,

if you booked your tickets last week, you probably could've gotten an e-saver up to NYC, but I checked and they are doing that deal anymore unless you want to go up Fri and come back Sun (no good for DH)

I'm driving up on Sat and might have an extra space... just don't know yet... the catch is that I'm not returning to DC... just continuing north... let me know if you find anything else...

I would gladly give you a lift Milelle but just found out that Danny T is NOT spinning @ Vinyl this weekend - he's in Ibiza ...boohoo. :(

As for DH, he technically starts @ 1am Monday and well if I did go, I know I'd probably be there until they kicked us out (whenever that may be) and then there's the drive back south to Virginia. Ick! And early morning classes on Tues.

Looks like I may be hanging out in DC - what's going on in DC this weekend anyways? besides buzz & glow. I heard about Saeed & Palash on Sunday which sounds tempting.....

Have fun in NYC! :)

-YG