Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Real World with Saleen and

The real world with saleen and the bitch crew would bring in outrageous ratings. I would pay $$$ to see this.

If these people lived in a house togeather OMG

btw: who else thinks coral and nicole on the real world now are the biggest biacthes ever. I'm so happy they didn't get the outcast tickets:laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

The real world with saleen and the bitch crew would bring in outrageous ratings. I would pay $$$ to see this.

btw: who else thinks coral and nicole on the real world now are the biggest biacthes ever. I'm so happy they didn't get the outcast tickets:laugh:

Dude--your killing me--

I missed in last for the first time all season

I agree with you though

Who the fuck do those skanks think they are.

They made the poor little girl cry and Coral always picking on mike for no reason.

OMG if I was on that show they would kick me out the first week.

I would either invite all my friends I attended school with and throw a party or the afterhours would be sick nothing those herbs would be able to handle.

Originally posted by cigs

I was thinking the same thing before about Coral and Nicole...F-them!!

By the way, does anyone else want to wipe all that makeup off of Nicole to see what's really under there?

I want to wipe her makeup off with my YAM BAG. I hate those Bitches. They are so mean ! :blown:

Who the fuck do those skanks think they are.

They made the poor little girl cry and Coral always picking on mike for no reason.

OMG if I was on that show they would kick me out the first week.

I would either invite all my friends I attended school with and throw a party or the afterhours would be sick nothing those herbs would be able to handle.

That's Right I would invite all my Sick ass friends down. It would be sick. But you would never see me on TV because I would always be smoking Bud....... Those Herbs would never Handle sick fucks like Jerzzzz

Hee hee....

Are you going out tonight?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Hee hee....

Are you going out tonight?

I might.

I feel great I played basketball today and my game was still tight.

Motherfuckers been playing all summer then Tempkid makes his comback and shows all those fools up.

I might go to Abyss to enjoy the victory.

I must say I was shocked on how good it was last week.

Maybe me in the midget can display are flips and kartwheels if Manny drops my song

LaLa LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

I might.

I feel great I played basketball today and my game was still tight.

Motherfuckers been playing all summer then Tempkid makes his comback and shows all those fools up.

I might go to Abyss to enjoy the victory.

I must say I was shocked on how good it was last week.

Maybe me in the midget can display are flips and kartwheels if Manny drops my song

LaLa LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

So does that mean you won't go swimming with me in the pool???

SUCKS this season! I personally think it is the worst season ever. They all live in this phat apartment in NY and never do anything worthwhile. I gave up watching it cause it was so boring. Les and I were saying they should have put soneone in that house who knew what they were doing-like a huge Factory k-head or something-Now THAT would be funny!

Originally posted by cgm

SUCKS this season! I personally think it is the worst season ever. They all live in this phat apartment in NY and never do anything worthwhile. I gave up watching it cause it was so boring. Les and I were saying they should have put soneone in that house who knew what they were doing-like a huge Factory k-head or something-Now THAT would be funny!

Could you imagine....They'd need a disclaimer before each episode. This season does suck. They are in NYC, live it up, or at least pretend to.

Originally posted by cgm

My thoughts exactly!!! This season is hands down the most boring one yet. I mean is it just me, or does every single episode turn in to a race issue??? They never go out, and when they do, its to the limelight on the most off night possible...25 people at best!! They really should have had some people in the house who have a clue what their doing in the city...that would be a hell of a lot more entertaining. And I think Mike needs to get some balls and tell Coral to Fuck Off for God's sake!!!! What a BITCH!!!