Clubplanet Nightlife Community

first dates can be so awkward

shugabooga

just had lunch with a really great guy. very much a gentleman, very dignified, courteous, polite, etc. and not the type to curse or be flippant about women or sex...he has two young daughters, so he treats women the way he would want his daughters to be treated.

so, we have lunch and over coffee, he says..."i want simplicity in my life"

well, i thought i heard him say "i want SOME PUSSY in my life"

but knowing his nature, i knew this wasn't what he had said!

but there was no way i could follow what he was saying without knowing what he had said in that first sentence! yikes!!! i was pretty distracted!!!!!

so i had to ask him to repeat himself TWICE!!!! then when i found out what he had said, i was so relieved, all i could do was laugh for the next five minutes, but of course i couldn't tell him what i thought he had said!!!!!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by shugabooga

just had lunch with a really great guy. very much a gentleman, very dignified, courteous, polite, etc. and not the type to curse or be flippant about women or sex...he has two young daughters, so he treats women the way he would want his daughters to be treated.

so, we have lunch and over coffee, he says..."i want simplicity in my life"

well, i thought i heard him say "i want SOME PUSSY in my life"

but knowing his nature, i knew this wasn't what he had said!

but there was no way i could follow what he was saying without knowing what he had said in that first sentence! yikes!!! i was pretty distracted!!!!!

so i had to ask him to repeat himself TWICE!!!! then when i found out what he had said, i was so relieved, all i could do was laugh for the next five minutes, but of course i couldn't tell him what i thought he had said!!!!!

If that was me, I would've said I want some pussy in my life lol

:D

Awkward? I can write a book on awkward and weird first dates.

About 4 yrs ago I meet up w/ this guy in the village for lunch & a movie. But before we did anything he asked me if I knew where there was a western Union. He had to ask him mom to wire him money.

Another INTERESTING date, around the same time period, I went on a double date. Nice time, nice guy etc. So we all go back to one of their apt.'s to listen to music that they produce and what do we see, a drunk man beating up on the doorman.

So our dates comes to the rescue of the doorman, seperates them and off we go upstairs.

An hour or so later as we're leaving, there were cops all over the place looking for them. Turns out that the menacing guy was a cop from Maryland. P.S. they got arrested and after that I lost contact w/ the guy.

Plus many many more! Thank God I'm in a serious relationship and I don't have to go through this anymore.

Originally posted by tastyt

LMAO!

Come on Shug, admit it, you only heard what you wanted to hear... ;)

ROTFLMFAO!!!

I wouldve start to laugh right there in his face...

and I agree with Tasty, You hear what, you wanna hear...

Ps. The entire dating process, from first date to what have you, Sucks IMO...

Originally posted by bellaragazza

great guys are hard to find so when you snag one hold onto him tight :D

I met my best friend on a first date, not mine, but still......They scare just about anybody......:eek: I love him, just for the fool he is,......I mean that in a good way:) :) :) :) :)

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by dgmodel

Damn Right. if only everygirl thought like you...

I've dated my fair share of losers/morons and I've learnt that good guys are hard to find... find one and keep him :)

yes, good peeps in general are hard to find, therefore when you bump into someone that is good, hang onto them for life....

additionally when dating someone, ensure that there is a friendship and some common interests... being nice is great and yes we all need that but we also need someone that we share things with.....:)

just my thursday morning, did not sleep well, $.02.....

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by stacychase

yes, good peeps in general are hard to find, therefore when you bump into someone that is good, hang onto them for life....

additionally when dating someone, ensure that there is a friendship and some common interests... being nice is great and yes we all need that but we also need someone that we share things with.....:)

just my thursday morning, did not sleep well, $.02.....

yeah I didn't sleep well either.. Actually I haven't been sleeping well lately. I wake up every 2 hours :(

oh, no. this is MY THREAD, and i get to be the biggest insomniac of all. i only slept 20 seconds at a time last night, and not until after 4 a.m., and only like three times, and each time i woke up with a start, my heart pounding out of my chest. then finally about 6:45 a.m. i fell asleep until about 9:45 a.m.

so there.

lack of sleep makes me extra cranky, can you tell?

Originally posted by shugabooga

oh, no. this is MY THREAD, and i get to be the biggest insomniac of all. i only slept 20 seconds at a time last night, and not until after 4 a.m., and only like three times, and each time i woke up with a start, my heart pounding out of my chest. then finally about 6:45 a.m. i fell asleep until about 9:45 a.m.

so there.

lack of sleep makes me extra cranky, can you tell?

I hate being an insominac. It only comes in handy when I wanna party all night, other than that it sucks ass.....Especially when I want to go to sleep.:rolleyes: