Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does everyone on here already know each other?

i was just wondering--because u all sort of meet up with each other....and i dont know any of you on here....for example, that guys throwing a bday party and inviting everyone, thats cool as shit....but um, i dont who they are....so that would be my reasoning for not going--alright, i had my moment to ask... :)

Originally posted by alicia782

i was just wondering--because u all sort of meet up with each other....and i dont know any of you on here....for example, that guys throwing a bday party and inviting everyone, thats cool as shit....but um, i dont who they are....so that would be my reasoning for not going--alright, i had my moment to ask... :)

I think we all some people face to face, but mostly from this board. It's kinda confusing, but it works:)

Originally posted by lesdig

I knew like 2 or 3 people on the board before hand, but this summer we've met up with a whole bunch of others down at the shore.

Same here. If you go down the shore this weekend, you will probably run into a bunch of people from the board...

Hey Les, are you going down this weekend? I think I am but Im probably just going to go to Jenks....

I MEAN.......YEA RIGHT!

i dont know anyone personally on this board......

except i just figured out yesterday that i know SPYGIRL in real life..:laugh:

other than that i dont really feel comfortable going up to people and asking if they are "whatever screenname" if im at a club ---

not to say im against meeting up with people, it just seems like everyone here knows each other already and they all chill together EVERY weekend

Originally posted by sum12nv

i dont know anyone personally on this board......

except i just figured out yesterday that i know SPYGIRL in real life..:laugh:

other than that i dont really feel comfortable going up to people and asking if they are "whatever screenname" if im at a club ---

not to say im against meeting up with people, it just seems like everyone here knows each other already and they all chill together EVERY weekend

All I gotta say, is ya never know till you try.....:D

That's just to funny, what a small world IT really is.......

Originally posted by pipdaddy

anyone going to djais on friday? happy hour and/or the whole night? i have a feeling i'm not gonna be able to get away from the place if we are there early and often.

I'm going for happy hour Friday....Kermz..are you heading to Belmar??

Originally posted by alicia782

I only know one person on this board, but I'm sure I'll meet more soon. I bet you're gonna too,since you go to RU. Mad ppl here from here.

Originally posted by jarmenio

You my sweets!!! We already have so many memories.

Yea.. like --

"hi.. joe.. i cant go to Tempts... i just fell and banged my head in the shower... go back to the parkway and go home.. im sorry.."

hahaha... how funny am i .. i mean seriously :tongue:

I don't know anyone on this board personally [or at least that I'm aware of]; just started coming to the board and posting here and there a few weeks ago -- I had originally registered to get the CP updates and information off the club/venue searches....the people here are cool [with a few exception-al troublemakers] :D

I don't know anyone on this board personally but I'm sure I have seen them plenty of times at Temps this summer. I may of even hung out with some of them but don't even realize it.

Maybe it would help if without saying your actual name just tell everyone where you hang out in temps on Sat.? Most people have a certain spot they hang out at every Sat., that might help people know if they know someone on this board. Good idea? Bad idea? No one cares? :idea:

Me..I hang out at the back bar, to the right of the bathrooms, everytime I go...that's where you will find me.

Does anyone else hang out over there? Maybe I know you...

:shaky: