Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Look out!!!

back2basics-

There is something VERY special coming soon. I could tell you but I would have to kill you or at least rip out your tongue, cut off your arms and feet and plug up every orifice.

Suffice to say, you will be shocked amazed and it will change your life FOREVER.

So sit tight because it may be a long ride.

back2basics - wtfisthisguyonabout

<to the theme of Space odessy>

It's big, it's new , it's coming to a web browser near you. Things will be different, VERY different.

You will wonder how you ever lived without it. How years of you life were spent with the huge void that exists currently.

did is say it's huge, massive a revolution?

A revalation across the nation (well pretty far anyway),

Watch this station.

</to the theme of Space odessey>

And no peeps it's NOT a club in NY... sorry.

Originally posted by back2basics-

[b

And no peeps it's NOT a club in NY... sorry.

hey - rumor has it that twilo2 is opening soon at wwf/world in times square so NYAH NYAH to you mr. chicagoisthecenteroftheusclubscene

tthhbbpppptt

VIVA LA TWILO!!!!!!

peeps - twilowhatsthat?

Brilliant Times Square I LOVE that place.. it's so cool. In a tourist kind of way. The only thing i like more than Times Square is wwf, so it's all good. WWF, Times Square and a tourist trap club, with Paul Oakeneandertol, and Tiestgorgonzola.. Brilliant!!

<registers @ monster.com looking for a job in NY>

Brilliant Times Square I LOVE that place.. it's so cool. In a tourist kind of way. The only thing i like more than Times Square is wwf, so it's all good. WWF, Times Square and a tourist trap club, with Paul Oakeneandertol, and Tiestgorgonzola.. Brilliant!!

<registers @ monster.com looking for a job in NY>

LMAO

its actually somewhat of a clash between the traditional commercial promoters in nyc(thorin and sevan) vs quality music..

i think they'll go somewhere in the middle of what twilo was about vs the real commercial..

the half full club nites like deep dish, hawtin, warren, sander, howells etc. will most likely be avoided.. really was a great thing though about twilo, they packed the place out beyond belief on the big nites, but werent' afraid to do the half full nites for the hardcore clubbers..

i'm picturing a tiesto, pvd, s&d type lineup, which will all pack the house.. and scott project was already booked.. though i do still have a lot of skepticism about it.. roxy already went off w/ their promotions saying the same things like "it will be the next twilo" and that they'd have all the big names back, and they havent' done anything near that.. scott bond was and never would have spun at twilo..

To be honest i think they will have a problem getting ceertain people to play there.

Hawtin and S&D for instance, i really doubt they will take residencies. Tiesto and PvD and Oakenfold will ;)

thats what i'm saying.. tiesto will take it and oakie will b/c people were willing to pay $60 for it..

system is terrible and the club is as big a tourist trap as they come.. can't call it twilo2 either, b/c the people running it had nothing to do w/ twilo which is a big reason why i'm being skeptical of it.. cox was mentioned.. if they manage to get him, great i'm there.. but i cant' deal w/ hearing about it and getting amped up, and then it falling through.. scott project as a monthly res really increases my skepticism even more..

i've been told theres other possibilites w/ the twilo managment and possible plans.. but whatever happens happens..

Originally posted by PFloyd40

thats what i'm saying.. tiesto will take it and oakie will b/c people were willing to pay $60 for it..

system is terrible and the club is as big a tourist trap as they come.. can't call it twilo2 either, b/c the people running it had nothing to do w/ twilo which is a big reason why i'm being skeptical of it.. cox was mentioned.. if they manage to get him, great i'm there.. but i cant' deal w/ hearing about it and getting amped up, and then it falling through.. scott project as a monthly res really increases my skepticism even more..

i've been told theres other possibilites w/ the twilo managment and possible plans.. but whatever happens happens..

Somebody must be looking in to the ex-Twilo space?! It's ready made, i keep hereing shit but there are so many rumors and lies flying arround it's hard to know what's true.

Somebody must be looking in to the ex-Twilo space?! It's ready made, i keep hereing shit but there are so many rumors and lies flying arround it's hard to know what's true.

that would be news to me..

i've heard they're lookin into space elsewhere... i wouldtn' doubt someone else is looking into that space though.. your right, its already made.. same as when original soundfactory closed, and then twilo came along...