Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So many new screenames! Take a moment to introduce your ass!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up All?? :eek:

My name is jax (short for jackie)

New to the scene, but it's never too late, as they say!

I live on Long Island, but am moving to San Fran in Dec. for graduate school.

I am an artist, and my passion is dancing...and music...:rainbow:

I love a good vibe and a cool club atmosphere. And a crowd that communicates with the DJ.

I miss TWILO!

"I found that I could say things with color and shape that I had no words for." -Georgia O'Keeffe

hey new cp peoples.... im not new but i figured since other not-so-newbies gave their stats i might as well give mine:::::

Name: Lynne

Marital status: gf of fellow board member 'xtcgspot'..... :love:

Likes: clubs, house muuuuzik, friendly people, hugs, nsync<please dont hate me cuz im 19 goin on 12 *hehe*>, cuddling wit mah baby *hehe*, my friends <my "crew"> clubplanet!!!!

Dislikes: ignorance, liars, cheaters, fake people, this one lil ho-bag where i live that i used to be friends with and other girls like her "they dont know wut is wut, they just strut. wtf???" *LOL* i hate airplanes <yet i go on them anyway> and sharks :shake:

Nice to meet all of u! :D

Dräcos Von Strecker

24 (25 this Oct, ugh)

Woodside, Queens (just a neighborhood away from your Astorian ass, Mugz)

likes: underground music from metal to industrial to electronica

dislikes: trend-fucks

Also, check out my website if you get a chance at http://subsurface.homestead.com

I've got over 20 of my original tracks and remixes on there under my different aliases for people to listen to ranging from industrial/trance to hard house, tribal and gabber. I hope to get the catalog page up soon so maybe some of you can buy some of my shit so I can actually pay rent (yeah, right). I'll also have DJ mix cds available in the industrial, hard house/trance, and gabber genres.

I'm also DJing every Friday down at La Nouvelle Justine right now from 11pm-4am where I mix dark hard house with industrial and ebm in case any of you want to come check it out.