Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About the unfortunate incident last nite at spicys!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Yes it was unfortunate that I can't hold my liquor...I threw up in the bath room...Thanks cosmicgate...Big shouts to the one and only ceeotter for the shots...JBR I hoped you counted all the tip money me and big D gave you...LOL thanks for the drinks bro....Serious hot broads out last nite...Teo was aswesome...Even though I missed his house hour he dropped some old school rap.. Dela soul, nice & smooth, slick rick and my fav, freeholds own MILK D!!!!! Thanks for the shots rude dog....The tec has even more hot chicks ..is ssh ending summer on a good note..I think so...

and on a sad note...I miss S.T. She was the bomb...

I suppose that means that you and JBR have made up and can now play nice...I am very happy to hear that.

Let's have a talk now....what's the deal with pukin in the potty??? Did Sergio have to go clean up after you?

Hope you left nice tips.....it's ok to be easy just not cheap:)

Originally posted by saleen351

Yes it was unfortunate that I can't hold my liquor...I threw up in the bath room...Thanks cosmicgate...Big shouts to the one and only ceeotter for the shots...JBR I hoped you counted all the tip money me and big D gave you...LOL thanks for the drinks bro....Serious hot broads out last nite...Teo was aswesome...Even though I missed his house hour he dropped some old school rap.. Dela soul, nice & smooth, slick rick and my fav, freeholds own MILK D!!!!! Thanks for the shots rude dog....The tec has even more hot chicks ..is ssh ending summer on a good note..I think so...

Thanks for the $$$$ RALPH......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I heard TEO was totally on point, right SALEEN???? That's what I heard anyway. I appreciate you being a man about the whole thing.

Mad bitches at SPICY, not club bitches, but nice just the same. What would you expect with a fat bastard like me behind the bar, though. RIGHT SALEEN???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cosmicgate22

JBR...even the BIG MAN was digging Teo's old school. Teo went deep this week.. And Saleen it might have been the shots that got ya!!!!!LOL

ceeotter put up more free shots and said they were from you. so I said to myself lets get this guy..so I ordered you some yager but as soon as I ordered it I realized you prob send a yager down my way...well I hate yager more then anything...so I took the shot and told big D that I'll be back in a few and I told ceeotter to have some water ready for me while I was in the bathroom.....Teos old school was sick...I like old school rap not new hip hop ya know... Who was the broad with the fake bombs long blonde hair and stripped shirt...Damm she was sexy....

ceeotter put up more free shots and said they were from you. so I said to myself lets get this guy..so I ordered you some yager but as soon as I ordered it I realized you prob send a yager down my way...well I hate yager more then anything...so I took the shot and told big D that I'll be back in a few and I told ceeotter to have some water ready for me while I was in the bathroom.....Teos old school was sick...I like old school rap not new hip hop ya know... Who was the broad with the fake bombs long blonde hair and stripped shirt...Damm she was sexy....

THAT'S JODI!!!!

Nice girl, doesn't smile until she's had about 6 heiney's (as in beers), but she's cool!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

THAT'S JODI!!!!

Nice girl, doesn't smile until she's had about 6 heiney's (as in beers), but she's cool!

Who cares if she smiles....I'm smiling just looking at her....Got to love jersey broads....

YOu know once you sent that shot down one was coming back to you !! You lucky you left when you did.... I was going to start sending teqila down to you!!....JBR,is he talking about that cute girl who was across from us and then came over and hung with shannon?? If so she is totally hot!! LOL

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

YOu know once you sent that shot down one was coming back to you !! You lucky you left when you did.... I was going to start sending teqila down to you!!....JBR,is he talking about that cute girl who was across from us and then came over and hung with shannon?? If so she is totally hot!! LOL

Cosmic, she is the girl who was west of the yager machine on the south side of the bar....drank heineken bottles, friends with CEEOTTER and was on the other side of the column from JAMIE

• 1 year later...

:vomit3::vomit2::peeleft::clap2: