Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm coming!! I'm coming!!

cesarleo, trueqwest, & ed greco:

Thanks for the tips guys, I really appreciate the advice.

I know some of you are saying check out China Club on Monday but what about Sat or Friday. Is the club not so good on those days? Please let me know. Thanks.

hey jtpaladin u seem to be askin for advice but then when people are giving it to u you are gettin all defensive. so far everything that i have read on this post is right. there are not really any clubs that play disco....culture club is the only all 80's club that i know of. webster hall has an 80's room but again as everybody has said, the crowd is very very very touristy, and i must admit that the crowd is well how do u say...ugly...LOL....factory is always a good time but only on saturdays after 4am (so i guess that would b sunday mornings)...as for EXIT stay away, but u would most likely like it cause most people that are from outta town love it....VINYL is awesome if ur all about the music, dont expect a great light system or anything,,,,,everybody at VINYL fridays is there for one reason..the music......I have also heard that ROXY fridays have been picking up lately....or u could check out some of the smaller clubs like HUSH or SACI....but only on saturdays and they both close at 4am so have somethin planned for afterhours...hope this helps....have fun and b safe!

fuclubkidd:

Dude, like I said above, I'm not getting defensive, I'm just trying to make sure that in the short amount of time I have in NYC, I get to the clubs that are going to appeal to me.

as for EXIT stay away, but u would most likely like it cause most people that are from outta town love it

OK, why do you think I might like EXIT? You're saying I would like it because I'm out of town? I don't get that.

Thanks for the info. What about China Club on a Saturday night?

Originally posted by miamijosh

duhhh,

Is your brothers name Gomer?

Thanks for your insightful, yet useless comment. Remember, don't cut it in half, the doctor wants you to take the whole pill otherwise you may never get better. :P

Let me see if I can't help you understand this better. Just because I don't live in NYC anymore, even though I've lived there most of my life, doesn't mean that I may or may not like a club.

Is that more clear for you now?