Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Powreball Conn: up to 300 million If you won

What the fuck would you do with all that money?

I would give half the money to my family tell them I love them and enjoy it.

Then myself and about 25-30 friends would move to Ibiza party like the Robert Downy Jr's and Darrrel Strawberry"s live like fucking gods for two weeks and drop dead bud die very very happy.

Oh ya I would throw a CP party for you guys what ever dj's you wanted the venue and as long as you could hang what ever drinks or **** you wanted.

Really though I would buy a sprawling villa on the Spanish mediterranean and live solely off the interest from the 50 plus million I would invest. Never work another day in my life. I would play golf ever morning followed by a swin in the pool or a dip in the mediteranean. Later in the day I would relax on my boat and do some fishing. Intertwined within all these wonderful activities I would be smoking myself silly. I would also buy a pet monkey so he can smoke with me.

:monkey:

Originally posted by tempkid

Your right I would give at least a third of it to charity a third to my family and a third should be good for me and my friends for 2 weeks.

This way, I could have a I'M GETTING MY CHECK PARTY every year. I would definitely donate a portion to cancer research, give a portion to my family and use the rest to survive and maybe buy a golf course!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nabuc1

Really though I would buy a sprawling villa on the Spanish mediterranean and live solely off the interest from the 50 plus million I would invest. Never work another day in my life. I would play golf ever morning followed by a swin in the pool or a dip in the mediteranean. Later in the day I would relax on my boat and do some fishing. Intertwined within all these wonderful activities I would be smoking myself silly. I would also buy a pet monkey so he can smoke with me.

:monkey:

Cuba how are you nigga..

Julio Iglasias Bought an Island man!!!

Originally posted by trewguysmom69

now, now, now, u kno with all that $money$ I wuold buy my son trewey (trewguy 2 u all) some new friends, cuz all his always leave him, he is a good boy.

also, i wuold hav Choosey and his friend Saleeney wiped off this planet.

Your son has been really good on the board....why don't you take it easy on him!