Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pot Brownies mixed with Shrooms

Originally posted by saleen351

temps kid I only know of one person that parties harder then you...And that would have to be Tommy Lee...any one that main lines Jack Daniels is a animal but you are def close...How the hell do expect to go out tonite after takeing your baked goods....YOU NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

See you labor day weekend...

Yo bro i only known TEMPTSKID for about 4 yrs.I go to school with one of his boyz.The stories i heard about him in high school and the one's that I witnessed myself when hanging out with him are out of control.I don't even hang out with him that much but he is the biggest stud i know. He's also great talking with the ladies.

Yo Tempts do you remember seeing me at 7 11 last saturday?

I finished an unreal night at xs(thanks Teo)so then headed over to 7 11 for some late night snacks. I see Temptskid walk in all drunk.Then a group of kids 5 or 6 of them walk in,one of the guys said something to Temptskid. All i remember is Temptskid telling the kid" i knocked your mommy up I'm your daddy son don't make me spank you in front of all your friends" then he spit on the kids foot and started to laugh at him for a good minute.For sure i thought a rumble would have started but nothing. I would had your back kid. That made my summer.

btw you said your going out tonight,would that happen to be at JOEYS?If so i will see you their.

i had some hash cookies and shrooms together in vegas......needless to say the hard rock pool memorial day was a whole new world and it took 1 1/2 hours just to get a cab.......eating pot/hash lasts me about a good 4-6 hours of being completely fuct and the shrooms make it all real funny....enjoy yourself....dont drive......thats the only thing that is an absolute no-no.....

ONLY FOR THE EXTREME MEATHEAD. G+SHROOMS+POT? THESE 3 COMOBS ARE NOT THE AMETEAURS OF CLUBBING THEY REQUIRE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND TOLERANCE....YA NOW GO AND TRY ONE OUT SUKKAS AND SEE YA AT THE ER!! )WHERE I WAS! HEHE:confused: :blown: :blown: :confused: