Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who goes to clubs or raves.....

well, I'm referring to more like when u have NO PLANS to meet anyone. Or know no one at the place.

Sometimes I just get frustrated when I'm dance-deprived, so I say fuck it and go out. Usually waiting in long lines is the hardest part, but once I'm in, it's always been all uphill from there. U talk 2 random people and spread the good vibe :D . Its getting more difficult to troop it solo now though. SUCKS! I must be getting old.

I go out on my own about once a week. I was just at Filter 14 listening to Satoshi and it rocked. At first, it was too crowded, however, the crowds started disapperaing around 3AM and I was able to talk to several nice folks...

I think it is pretty cool to go out alone. It makes you meet different people. When I go out with buddies and girlfriends I tend to stick to the people I came with and do not get to mingle with other interesting folks.

Cheers, Alex;)

i always go with at least one firend. but what happpens is we get there lets say 12 and we dont see each other till like 5 or 6 in the mornin. maybe ull bump into each other. that is the major reason i love clubs so much. bec u can mingle all by ureslef and meet people and shit.