Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's going on this weekend?

vikkii123

Originally posted by djresident

The Matrix tonight...

How is the Matrix? I've never been there. Heard about it though. Isn't it near the Roxy? Is it anything like the Roxy? I went to the Roxy on a Friday night like two weeks ago and it was the worst time I've ever had.

Thanks!

:)

The matrix was prett nice (it's located under the Roxy). There's two rooms, one is hard trance and the other is pure cheeze. Check it out, the crowd was really chill and friendly and all in all a good night. Talk to the dude midnight on the SF board and you can free admission with no problem on the midnight list.

peace

FYI, it's labor day weekend and there is all kinda of crazy stuff going on everywhere but there. So either take the 2 1/2 hr. ride to the city for one of the best clubbing weekends that they have had in a LONG time, the city will be alive once again, like back in the day. You will not regret it if you go to NYC. Also DC is going to have some very good DJ's spinning all weekend.