Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space buys 320!!!

cooljunkie

Believe it or not I have never had a personal problem with SPACE or anybody there. But that's prob bcz. I'm on the in-side of the industry. To many other people I know have had horrible experiences at that place called SPACE. I'm worried that 320 won't be cool anymore if they run it.... I don't know why but I keep hearing about Mgr. & Emp. problems with space (that leads to a cutomer problem, and eventually SPACE will be shut down).

And now on the news Bouncer from SPACE is accused of rape. He allegedly took a girl (under the influence of X & WEED) to a hotel and had sex. Dunno if it's 100% but the fact that he's been arrested does not look good....:blown:

I've been DJ-ing too long & hate when the scene is exploited and thus tarnished. :mad:

No wonder Michael was edgy when I spoke to him on Wednesday!

320 was cool up until January 2001 or so...I'm a bit biased for that time period cause 2 friends worked there and it was never an issue for me to go inside...but I did like the italian DJs they bought in a lot.