Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Drama Board is Wak.....

What Kind of Drama Board is this?

A Drama Board is usually full of senseless fighting and insults hurled left and right. The only drama on this board is the tired exit vs sf argument or why is exit full of chinese peeps *yawn*.....

We need some real drama and excitment on this board. If your gonnna be a big pussy when posting, dont bother posting at all. This board should be reserved for serious insults and threats and things of that nature........

So to all that made this the big pussy board.......

*Fuck You*

:finger: :bigfinger

Originally posted by iliana

Pussy Board?! Great Idea! I LOVE PUSSY !!

Maybe I can finally hook up with some hot slut who frequents factory!

Let's email Dave on this topic, shall we?

-iliana

;)

lolololololololololololololololo, nice sig, u can start alot of drama with that sig....

Originally posted by pgiddy

whats the matter since you couldn't any dick now you gotta try to get some fat, smelly dirty cunt in yo big ass mouth, whats next farm animals you dirty hoe

What's wrong hun? You're jealous because I get the guys AND the girls and you get your right hand at the end of the night? It's ok hun. I lend you one of my lesbian sex tapes I made so you can jerk off to it. Maybe now you won't feel so lonely Saturday nights.

*Kisses*

-iliana

;)

Originally posted by iliana

What's wrong hun? You're jealous because I get the guys AND the girls and you get your right hand at the end of the night? It's ok hun. I lend you one of my lesbian sex tapes I made so you can jerk off to it. Maybe now you won't feel so lonely Saturday nights.

*Kisses*

-iliana

;)

Do you actually have a video...cause if he doesn't want it, I'll take it!:idea:

• 3 weeks later...