Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl meet up point---

Hey everyone.....I've been waiting for you to tell me which place you prefer but I didn't hear anything.........sooooooooooooo,,,,,,,

I'm guessing I'll get there between 1 and 2:30 am depending on which train I take from NJ.........check out the spot every now and then........but

2:30 Bar/Lounge area in the corner by Danny and the entrace to the vip lounge hopefully it won't be too crowded----(big lounge is too crowded and dancefloor may be hot and dangerous to try to meet people lol)

Let everyone know names and outfits or descriptions....

I am 5"6" (if I've already changed into my sneaks) I have naturally blonde hair that's long and curly....very fair skin green/blue eyes Please say something if you think it's me, I can be shy before I know who you are.......

Kisses to everybody I'm excited to see you there :)

what up peoples!! DT tonight its gonna be another crazy night. im gonna be there, look for the white contacts ill probably be wearing a yellow soccer jersey, my name is CASIUS. if anybody has some k let me know.

lata

Hey everyone...just in case you try to IM me and I'm not on....

I'm taking an hour nap and then I'm going to hit the gym to run....

I'll check the board for people's descriptions before I go.....

I think I might go in black pants and a tank then change into baggy pants and sneaks when the sweat starts.....something about making myself more cozy is always nice and homey :)

If I don't talk to you I'll see you there at 2-2:30 :)

luv ya

Kristy

okay...so the nap never happened because the phone kept ringing.....:( my bag is packed with a change of clothes...I took ONE diet fuel to keep my energy up until I get there and I'm so hyper I can't sit still ugh

did anyone figure out if Lawler is opening for Danny?

Okay I'll be logged online if anyone needs me.....

If I don't make it in it means some dodgy man on the train got me :(

I'm sooooooooo excited!!

:D :D :D:tongue:;)