Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vitamins?

sadelb

if you're talking about fighting the post-roll blues, then 5-HTP is the common supplement of choice when it comes to aiding in the replenishment of serotonin levels.

if you're referring to general mood depression, then an easy over the counter aid would be St. john's wort.

caution; notice that i listed them separately by the source of your depression, beacuse they should not be used together. they each have different mechanisms by which they act to aid in depression, which do not generally mix. if you need more detailed info, just do an internet search on each for their characteristics & usage. :tongue:

Sam-e, Thats pretty good shit, I agree with the 5htp, and the St.Johns wort as well... just not together...

Try to snag some prozac or paxil I typically pop a prozac once in a while just to get back on point.

(keep in mind I am not a Doctor though)

what do you mean by get back to normal? Are you trying to recover from a a brutal weekend or is this more long-term.

st johns wort, sam-e even prozac and paxil take about 7-10 days to get to therapeutic levels.

i've never taken 5htp...let alone the megadoses that people talk about on the board...so i'm not sure how long that takes to work.