Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf Last Night/this Morning

after reading everyone else's posts it's all coming back to me now.

Fanto1: whats up. I saw you dancing on the speaker for awhile. I was gunna jump up there with yah, but too lazy. Next time. I had the sky blue polo tshirt.

Court877: good to hear from you on the board. See you again soon.

XtcGspot and Linabina: I wish I wouldav known you two were sober. My dumbass was sober the whole night too. I had about two drinks and they were already worn off by the time we had the meetup. Alot of people were faaaaacked up outtah there minds though.

Shouts to Karch, Blaznny, Msoprano, Sexxybabyd, and everyone else. Till next time.

Yo, did anyone catch the dancers 2 guys and 2 girls on stage, at like 4ish. Turns out one of them was a friend of mine from high school. [the one on the right] I def did not expect to see his ass and then his wang popped out to say hello too. Ughhh, terrible. Me and my boyz almost puked. And the girls didnt show off anything. Whats up with that?

Haha..yeah I'm up on that speaker a lot. I just woke up from SF last night too. I don't know if I'll be at SF next wkd. though cause I'm moving back in at Rutgers, and I have to get back into "school mode".....my brain needs a lil rest for a week or too.....lol

Whats up everyone...i just made a post on another thread about that night so im not gonna write about that but...pangelid, i remember the dancers on stage..they perform almost every friday but the guys usually have something on...friday night that was just sick, def. not something i wanted to see. fanto, i remeber talking to you for a sec, i was wearing a baby blue shirt...nice meeting ya.

hope every1 had fun,

peace

LOL!!!too funny. All the guys hated when the dancers came on**they wanted to look because of the girls that were friggin slammin and at times dancin together which was so god dam hot but everytime they would look there was some guys bare ass there!!!And it was bullshit cause the girls didn't take nothing off** Hey maybe next time u guys will get to peep something!!:D:eek:

Originally posted by fanto1

Haha..yeah I'm up on that speaker a lot. I just woke up from SF last night too. I don't know if I'll be at SF next wkd. though cause I'm moving back in at Rutgers, and I have to get back into "school mode".....my brain needs a lil rest for a week or too.....lol

i remember seeing u there at the meetup... u were standing next to pangelid and bigpoppa.... i walked up to u guys with xrcgspot.... sorry i didnt say anything to u though... we were bein retarted the whole night, not really talkin to anyone. we felt weird cuz we were sober. sorry!

Originally posted by fanto1

haha yeah whats up...I was also the one who said that I like never post. I had a black skirt on w/ a white top w/ rips in it...I have long brown hair and I had a bandana headband on....

:):):):):):)

I remember seeing you! You had on the exact same shirt as my friend! Like 5 or 6 girls had on the exact same thing.