Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Msoprano's Johnny Vicious Review!!!!!!!!!!!

alright first off i need about 44653463 track id's........anyway man i feel bad for whoever missed this one.........VICIOUS WAS ON FUCKING POINT......his intro was the most ridiculous buildup that i ever heard.......just fucking with the crowd for about 10 mins bfore he finally dropped a song........WOW.........thats a ll i needed before school started was to hear a set like that.........every single song he played he was messing with....he didnt let one song start and finish without adding his own mix to it.........when you talk about a dj working it.............

i went to the meet up.......i met a bunch oof you but my e bomb was just gitting me at that point so i had to bounce for a bit....

hey x3collx3 where were you the whole night,,,,,,,,,i was looking for you everywhere........ask ingrid...........

ill end my review on this noteJOHNNY VICIOUS IS ON TOP OF THE GAME RIGHT NOW

Originally posted by msoprano13

alright first off i need about 44653463 track id's........anyway man i feel bad for whoever missed this one.........VICIOUS WAS ON FUCKING POINT......his intro was the most ridiculous buildup that i ever heard.......just fucking with the crowd for about 10 mins bfore he finally dropped a song........WOW.........thats a ll i needed before school started was to hear a set like that.........every single song he played he was messing with....he didnt let one song start and finish without adding his own mix to it.........when you talk about a dj working it.............

i went to the meet up.......i met a bunch oof you but my e bomb was just gitting me at that point so i had to bounce for a bit....

hey x3collx3 where were you the whole night,,,,,,,,,i was looking for you everywhere........ask ingrid...........

ill end my review on this noteJOHNNY VICIOUS IS ON TOP OF THE GAME RIGHT NOW

TRUE DAT!

Bro, nice to meet you last night and everyone else too!!

JOHNNY VICIOUS IS ON TOP OF THE GAME RIGHT NOW

Took the words out of my mouth! Ridiculous set last night. Hope to see you all soon!

Originally posted by xtcgspot

u cant be serious!!! r u fucking insane? are u sure u werent at exit or something and thought u were listening to vicious, but instead heard draper?

ur funny babe. u were always backin up exit and draper and all of the sudden ur dissin both of them!! but i still love u anyways *hehe*

another person talking shit that cant keep up with the intense beats that vicious throws down

Bro, we know Vicious was off the meter! Let these people think they know what they are talkin about!

Siiiiiick Night