Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The FINAL CHAPTER at EXIT!!!

kvanzile9

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah all the businesses out there has to pay some kind of tax. unless they go out of business so closing down, rennovating and having a grand opening with a new name is what they have to do if they are too cheap to pay.

take the chinese rest around my block.. they had 3 grand openings and 3 different names within the past 4 years... but everytime i go there i see the same ppl.

so:

??? ---> mirage ---> carbon ---> exit ---> earth ---> hell ---> heaven :)

Originally posted by alextclam

yeah all the businesses out there has to pay some kind of tax. unless they go out of business so closing down, rennovating and having a grand opening with a new name is what they have to do if they are too cheap to pay.

take the chinese rest around my block.. they had 3 grand openings and 3 different names within the past 4 years... but everytime i go there i see the same ppl.

so:

??? ---> mirage ---> carbon ---> exit ---> earth ---> hell ---> heaven :)

I believe they're changing Saturday Nites to Earth, in honor of Jr.

they will retain the name Exit.

ok its friday......and i cant wait to go.....so ill see everybody around 1 a.m. or so right behind the dj booth on the cage or right next to the cage......so its only a little meetup this time, not like the last meetup with about 15 people but its all good.....doubtness i promise you a fuckin great time or ill jump off the 2nd floor balcony for you and :blown: if u dont have a good time.......so see everybody tonight for the Final Chapter at EXIT!!! :eek: laterz

kyle:tongue: