Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funny Vacation Story!!

kvanzile9

so i go down to myrtle beach for the week (8/18-8/25) and go to bar/clubs....well anyways to speed up the story...i go to this club called "mother fletchers" and they have a bar and this small little main floor.....so throughout the whole night the main floor is strictly hip hop and i was pissed....i mean i love hip-hop but not throughout the whole night.....anyway so i go up to the dj and ask him if hes goin to play any club shit!!! he just looked at me in amazement:eek: and :laugh: pretty much and said just a little bit later on....so i went out to my car and took out some of the club cd's i made....and went back into the club and asked him if i could borrow his shit for a little bit.....and he said i guess so but just for a song or two......so to make a long story short i ended up playin about 6 songs and got the place bumpin...it was the greatest.....the people were loving it!!! i played "rhythm ready" "played alive" and a couple others......it was phat!!! the south has to learn how nyc/nj party!!!

but then again, they have theiw own scene down there....we assume that house music is what you should hear when you go out, but that is not the case for, i would say, 80% percent of the country.....

imagine this scenario (i agree that it is very farfetched)

some kid from southern Kentucky comes up to NYC to see what city life is all about....goes to Exit, goes up to draper and asks if he is going to play any line dances????

not everyone is in to house like we are (god save their souls!!!)

BG