Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of Juniors Bday... anyone anyone??

here's a copy of the beginning of my reviews of the night...

Few parts to it. Some are responses to questions etc. All in all..incredible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay a full review to come soon. I'm just too deleriously happy right now to write anything worthwhile.

First of all I was hesitant at first....it being Exit and all. But I have to say it was one of my best nights out ever.

I've said it once and I'll say it again...when Junior's good...he unreal.

The vibe, the energy the spirit of the place was just full of love. It was like a homecomming seeing all those familiar faces from Twilo and the music was just rediculously good.

And since the place is so big there was ALWAYS room to dance somewhere, even if it wasn't on the main floor.

I need to give props to how the sound system sounded and I spoke to Shorty and he'll be doing the sound there for Junior nights! Next best thing to Dash that's for sure.

I'm so happy to have an amazing Sat night party again. And seeing all those faces again...damn.

Real review to come soon. I'll just say this....all those who have doubted whether or not they'd like Junior..try it...ONCE. If its not your thing after that, so be it. But don't miss out on this opportunity.

Hope to see many of you on the dancefloor AND UNDER THE DISCOBALL (I love that there's a great big one there) in September.

And Jilly....I'm DRAGGIN' you there. And Junglprincess...we need to get you an ID like yesterday.

Overflowin' with lovey dovey feelings,

Oo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junior came on around 3 I heard. Cheeks and I got there at around 5:30.

The crowd was mixed but I'd say 90% Junior fans (high priced tickets probably kept the regulars out, but it is their turf so I'm sure some came to party.)

The place was full but its SO Huge that there was always pleanty of room to move. Hell, more so than on packed Junior nights at Twilo.

The dance floor was jam packed until around 10am. We stayed up on the second floor and danced behind the DJ booth.

Most of the Sat night Regulars at Junior at Twilo were there if not all, including Bouncing Mikey (who did a little bounce for me with the letters OO! Hee hee!) and Patrick.

At 10am or so it was still crowded but definitely room to dance comfortably. The dance floor is seriously gigantic.

All I can say is...I heard quite a few people say "Arena 2." I never went to Arena so I can't compare but some who were regulars there were making lots of comparisons.

The sound system was good and is gonna get even better. For the first time in quite a few months, I'm seriously hopeful about a really amazing party happening in the city again.

And...for the first time in many months I can think of Twilo without being just sad and just mourning. I'm looking forward to something new, different, and who knows...perhaps even better.

-Oo