Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Days and Hours

What is the status on the days and hours that SoundFactory, Exit, Centro Fly and some of the other similar clubs are open? I always thought Exit was open on thursdays, but it was closed on that day this past week. Need somewhere to chill out on Thursdays since I get Fridays off this semester!

FOR MOST NYC CLUBS, ITS 10-11 PM ON FRIDAY UNTIL AT LEAST 6AM ON SATURDAY, AND THEN AT 10 PM AGAIN ON SATURDAY NIGHT

AS FOR THURSDAYS, IM NOT TOO SURE. DEF NOT EXIT/SF

MAYBE TWIRL, BUT NOW THAT SUMMER IS OVER THAT WILL PROBABLY CHANGE. DO A SEARCH ON CLUBPLANET FOR THURDAY PARTIES IN ABOUT A WEEK OR SO TO GET AN IDEA

AND AS FAR AS EXIT IS CONCERNED:AFTER THIS WEEKEND IT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ABOUT A MONTH FOR RENOVATIONS

Centro is usually the place to go on Thursdays

I haven't been there, but I've heard that they're usually open til 6 am on those nights.

Check their site (http://www.centrofly.com ) to see who's spinning on the night you want to go.

Most places close at around 4 am on Thursdays, but there can be exceptions if the party is really good. At Filter 14 last Tuesday, with Satoshi Tomie and Hec Romero, the party went til 5:15 am!

If you just wanna chill, there are many lounges you can go to.

Last Thursday, I went to Opium Den, Liquids (which felt a bit like Exit, in terms of crowd, maybe with music too), and Leopard Lounge - each with different styles of music, but each seeming to have a pretty good vibe.

They're all open til 3 or 4 am.

Thanks alot guys... I'm not a big Centro Fly fan, the music isn't really for me, but it isn't a bad place to just lounge around and relax at. Liquids sounds interesting and there's always seems to be alot of talk about Leopard Lounge. I guess I'll have to check all of them out and see which one gives me the best comfort zone feeling...