Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amature nite @ space on saturday

soldado

WTF? who the hell was that spinning please take him to DJ school or something.. OMFG I swear a monky could of spinned better..! What started as a good nite (LeveL was out of hand) to go to space and totally kill the nite..Shit i stayed 2 hours hoping the DJ would pass out from something.

Space could not off paid me to stay there

to expand a bit. the music was fine, in both the red ,and blue room until around 5:30am. from that point forward.the music in the blue room was awful.. train wreck, after train wreck; extreme pauses in the music, etc. the music in the red room ,was consistently good through out the nite. major props to oscar g for keeping it real. the patio as usual, was off da hook, great music (ivanno bellini), and an outrageous vibe.

laterz, sobeton

I agree the music in the blue room was great till like 5 or 5:30, Oscar G. was rocking it in there with dark progressive stuff...I don't know why Space has brought in that other guy now for afterhours. He killed the vibe!!! It was train-wreck city...What are they thinking? Why does'nt Oscar play till the end anymore? Another Space f*** up!

WORD UP!!!

WTF is going on over their, last week I about lost it round 6am when this guy was playing radio trance that was over a year old. I mean its bad enough that it was cheezy trance but to top it off, old cheezy radio trance..

Anyone know what the deal is over their?

Spacedude where are you?

the dj is roly he is usually really good in the red room for some reason they changed him in the afterhours to the blue room. I asked him how come he stops playing house after a certain time in the blue room he says mgmt told him they want hi energy and put pressure on him so I think he is just trying to please mgmt. BTW I thought the afterhours was ok this week we all stayed till about 9.30 and he did start playing house again about 8am

I need to get on the ball here and make some contacts with the Space people. I really should have been there on amateur night to show off my style. Sobeton, from what you've heard on my CD, would you say that I would have been able to hang in there? From what you all are saying, the music kinda sucked and there were trainwrecks. How amateur is amateur? I'm confident that I would not trainwreck. That sucks. I'm doing my best to make these contacts at Space so they could consider me for the next time they have an "Amateur Night".

That's right soldado, I forgot you had checked out my mix in Sobeton's car. I'm doing my best here. I contact as many people as I can everyday. It's rough, but I am in contact with the necessary people at Crobar, Space, Bliss productions, Opium Gardens(for the new venue). With the review of my CD on cooljunkie still up there....some fish have got to bite!

Originally posted by day-z

the dj is roly he is usually really good in the red room for some reason they changed him in the afterhours to the blue room. I asked him how come he stops playing house after a certain time in the blue room he says mgmt told him they want hi energy and put pressure on him so I think he is just trying to please mgmt. BTW I thought the afterhours was ok this week we all stayed till about 9.30 and he did start playing house again about 8am

controlling the talent; seems to be, an on going problem with space. hence, the lack of superstar dj’s lately. ego’s out of control; better known as the story of space.

btw meng > you could hold your own in space; without a doubt.

peace, sobeton