Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All I gotta say about Temps Saturday.....

HA ha ha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The music was great and so was the crowd. So far my best night at Temps this summer.....I can't wait to see what this weekend has in store. XS was also very good.

Cigs, SayNoToDrama and Clubangel nice meeting you...

Ceeotter- Get a job:D

Joe- WOW:tongue:

Tempkid- blah, blah, blah:)

Carbone-Go play on the beach;)

007- Be nice...:spin:

Joel- You are the bestest, and you know it:balloon:

Say cheese........

I had an excellent time once again at Tempts!! Ended up doingr after hours until 7 and then had to drive my roommate and I back home b/c she had to work...worst drive ever!

Ceotter - Are you trying to kill me with the shots...I was in BAD shape on Sunday! Thanks!

Spygirl - Nice meeting ya also!

Jarmeno, Joey Carbone, Tempkid...good to see you guys again!

:) :)

Originally posted by clubangel

I had an excellent time once again at Tempts!! Ended up doingr after hours until 7 and then had to drive my roommate and I back home b/c she had to work...worst drive ever!

Ceotter - Are you trying to kill me with the shots...I was in BAD shape on Sunday! Thanks!

Spygirl - Nice meeting ya also!

Jarmeno, Joey Carbone, Tempkid...good to see you guys again!

:) :)

Yeah, Saturday night turned into a long day.............:cool:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Saturday was definitely a great time!!! Good to see you again Clubangel, you are right Ceotter is out to kill us!!! I had to leave her bar cause I thought I was gonna die!!! One more week left :(

There is nobody better than ceotter. She's an animal. It was like I had a bottomless cup that somehow was always filled. Mad props to ceotter

Originally posted by clubkitty

this was the best night at tempts all summer, in my opinion!!! i can't believe i made it to work sunday~~and i was only an hour late!! next weekend is going to be absolutely crazy!!!!!!

I sure hope you don't have to work next Sunday, you'd really be hurting.

Yes, Tempts was amazing. I had a GREAT time!

Lauren- NO BUSINESS driving to Belmar at 7 AM!

Les- NO ONE from Staten Island is allowed in our shorehouse EVER again!

Tempkid and JoeyCarbone..mangled as always! Joe, I hope you were able to settle your little problem outside Roman! That sucked!

Yeah Tempts was great...needless to say very mangled. From what I recall the music was really good as well. I can't believe we only have one weekend left...I MEAN!!!!!!

CGM- for the record...random STATEN ISLAND boys are no longer allowed in our house:confused: :)

Hey Joeycarbone...heard we had a little incident outside Tempts:) :) :) ...NICE!!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I asked Tempkid where you were for an intro, but he was a little confused, but I would expect nothing less from him.....

Tempkid, confused???? I'd say your best bet would be to ask joeycarbone, although he at times isnt much better.....

We will all be there this weekend to close out the summer. Maybe then????

You people fucking kidding me!!!

I'm the most sane person out of all you guys

Blah blah mangled whats all this mean?

You guys are out of control, you get so fucked up and then when I talk to you guys your so mangled that you have no clue.

Maybe you can say I drank a little and had a buzz but thats all

I'm there fro the music

Originally posted by tempkid

You guys are out of control, you get so fucked up and then when I talk to you guys your so mangled that you have no clue.

I'm there fro the music

You were like okay... hold on.... they were right here.... they'll be right back, and then you wandered somewhere, The next time I saw you, you were attempting to slee/passed out on a bed.....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

HA ha ha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The music was great and so was the crowd. So far my best night at Temps this summer.....I can't wait to see what this weekend has in store. XS was also very good.

Cigs, SayNoToDrama and Clubangel nice meeting you...

Ceeotter- Get a job:D

Joe- WOW:tongue:

Tempkid- blah, blah, blah:)

Carbone-Go play on the beach;)

007- Be nice...:spin:

Joel- You are the bestest, and you know it:balloon:

Say cheese........

Hey Spygirl, in case you didn't see my other post, it was nice meeting you as well!

Originally posted by tempkid

I'm there fro the music

RIGHT!!!!!!!:) :)

Spygirl I will get a job in my field fret not stylish one. I DO have an interview!!! Carbone always a pleasure helping you get mangled. Tempkid thanks for the cds your college friend was out of control!!!! Emitt what the hell happened to you??? Do you remember him spygirl. Oh my. It was very nice to see everyone from the board thanks sooo much for hanging w/ me this summer!!!!!! WAIT until this weekend I think I will need a case of black haus Joel. Some bartenders sell bottles of champagne I sell bottles of Blackhaus. Club Angel get ready for round 2. Promise not to give you alcohol poisoning!

:D

Originally posted by ceeotter

Spygirl I will get a job in my field fret not stylish one. I DO have an interview!!!WAIT until this weekend I think I will need a case of black haus Joel. Some bartenders sell bottles of champagne I sell bottles of Black haus Promise not to give you alcohol poisoning!

:D

Yeah, I'm glad you got an interview. Is it the one we were talking about earlier in the night??? Good things come to those who wait....or whine a whole lot:D