Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was It Me Or Was Manny..........

Off on Friday. I was hanging with 007pouer at his bar and I was not feeling anything. I definitely should not have been there, given the way I was dressed (still in BALBADOS happy hour gear), but yet, I just wasn't getting the energy I usually do at XS and especially with MANNY!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Off on Friday. I was hanging with 007pouer at his bar and I was not feeling anything. I definitely should not have been there, given the way I was dressed (still in BALBADOS happy hour gear), but yet, I just wasn't getting the energy I usually do at XS and especially with MANNY!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

I heard that he was on point, but everyone's got a different point of view........I think he's been awesome the last few times I've heard him, especially on the 17th.

Originally posted by sistatrixie

Missed you at Balbados!!What time did you finally go there?

Hope everything is ok with the family!

xoxoxo

UUUUUHHHHHHHH we hung out at SPICY that night, drunkie!!!

How was the wedding? You missed an awesome day at the EDGE!!!! All I have to say is I am a boating GOD!!!!!!! You should have seen the way I docked that thing, in the 30 mph wind, 300 people watching and a 90 degree turn into the slip between a 45 foot Hatteras and a 40 foot ciagarette....WOW!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

JBR, i guess you havethe type of phone that only accepts incoming calls,because my phone didnt ring forthe edge!! LOL..anyway whats the plan for the weekend?? im off lets party!!!

The last time we spoke about Sundays, my kraut mick friend, (Godfather reference), you worked on Sundays....My bad....I guess you lost my phone number about not showing on Friday!!! No Biggie.....Here's the tentative daily breakdown:

FRIDAY Happy Hour at BALBADOS 4:00 until ?????

Saturday Boating/Surf Club 12:00 until 7:00 pm

Sunday DITKA'S Jumbilaya Cookout at BALBADOS 3:00 until ???

I have to bartend Sunday and Monday night, so I want to rip it up Saturday night.:D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by jarmenio

I thought Manny played with the same energy as he always does.

I don't know, maybe it was me but whenever I walk into XS on a Friday night, I usually get hit smack square in the chest with a bolt of MANNY and that never happened to me on Friday. Not ever with a bucket of Johnny black and La La Land playing.

Oh WEll......NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Off on Friday. I just wasn't getting the energy I usually do at XS and especially with MANNY!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

i agree.....i thought XS has been much better the past few fridays. the upstairs section was empty and i didnt think the music was all that......oh well :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sistatrixie

ooppps...ok yeah I was feelin no pain...sorry babes. :laugh:

Miss you guys yesterday too...the wedding was great! Another reason why we missed ya's out yesterday. Dave was out of his head on Sat and I wasn't much better.

Can we go boating on Sat during the day? :heart:

Thats funny sista,thats the most sober we have seen Dave at the end of the night lately!! LOL...... I really liked the way he parked the truck....... Parking by feel !!!!!!! LOL