Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Help Filtering MP3's

Anesh69

I've been downloading from winmx and some of the songs... sound horrible.... Is there some software I can buy where I can fix the mp3 to sound better when I burn to a cd.. Or does the type of cdr or brand have something to do with it..

I need help... I'm a music freak.. but I want it to sound really good.... thanks

Also is there a better program than winmx to download music.. I basically download alot of trance and house music..

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Anesh69

I've been downloading from winmx and some of the songs... sound horrible.... Is there some software I can buy where I can fix the mp3 to sound better when I burn to a cd.. Or does the type of cdr or brand have something to do with it..

I need help... I'm a music freak.. but I want it to sound really good.... thanks

Also is there a better program than winmx to download music.. I basically download alot of trance and house music..

Thanks again!

audio galaxy is the best all the songs are great quality so if you download from there and it still sounds fucked up then it is your burner........