Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guestlist

jasontowns

This was through the club and everyone else got in that i talked to! I don't know what happened. I put all of you down there. My apologizes to those who did not get in. Didn't all of you ask for Sasha like I said and get there before 11:30? I'll stop my guestlist to everyone on here because it seems it's too much of a hassle.

when did you ever post or say to tell them the name "Sasha"? If you go and look at your own post from Friday there is no mention of Sasha. There is no mention of Sasha in my pM from you either... i guess everyone else must know you then..

And that's why even the people at the door were like "Yeah - Jason lies to a lot of people." You didn't tell us to ask for Sasha - you totally screwed us over! That ain't cool. If you'd like to send me and my friends our $15 - then maybe we can talk.

yeah I want a refund too. Even though I was no where near that place or this city, I would've looked like a fool too had I gone and probably would've had to pay also, so please send me a check. Actually make that cash since your check would probably just bounce.

:blown: