Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Anyone Else Go To Surf On Sunday?

WELL I WAS AT SURF LAST SUNDAY WITH MY GOODLOOKING POSSE....NOT A BAD NIGHT ALTHOUGH I DIDN'T MEET ANY OF THE LOSERS HERE ON CP....WHICH WAS PROBABLY FOR THE BEST

WAS THERE EVEN A MEET-UP?

AND ON SATURDAY WE WENT TO MERGE AND MUSIC WAS GOOD BUT THE CROWD SUCKED.....SAME AS XS.....SO FINAL STOP WAS TEMPTS AND HAD AN AWESOME TIME

TOO BAD NO ONE CAME UP TO ME AT THE TOP BAR CAUSE I WOULD HAVE BEEN READY TO RUMBLE.....OR IF YOU WERE NICE I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT YOU A SHOT OF G

Yes, Laurensomers, lesdig and myself were there. we had a great time, didnt see any clubplaneters, but we really werent looking. I was impressed with the music, and the crowd was pretty good too, with the exception of Don....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, we were there, but never saw anybody else either, but then again we never really made our rounds...to busy throwing back countless shots of SoCo :drunk::puke: :puke:

Oh yeah, and to bad Bthay Bothes had to show his SHORT, FAT AND GAY ASS!!!!!!!! No noe wants to see you...stop going out:mad:

So none of you saw anyone pass out CP lighters or flyers?

DaVe (the guy who started CP and still runs it) was there doing that, along with his friend & fellow promoter Ray

Do you remember when the music stopped so to do a promo for CP, i.e. throwing out lighters to the crowd? DaVe was the guy with the goatee and blue shirt.

I was hanging out with him most of the time, and surprisingly we didn't come across anyone familiar with CP.

I'm sure we could have had a phat meetup.

Have Jersey board meetups been done?

Have any of you been any of the meetups in NYC? Those (at least the ones in places other than clubs) usually go pretty well, so that's the way they should (or could) be done.

I think someone has to name a time and place to meet up next time!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

The people at the door were so clueless about the whole thing. They never even opened the VIP.

Actually the "VIP section" was open for a short time

Early on (around 6:30 pm), I went around the club looking for it, and came across a box of CP lighters (and a box of flyers), which indicated that I had found it.

Originally posted by goodfella73823

i knew it sounded to good to be true.sure they were going to treat us like vip's

What is VIP treatment at the Surf Club usually like?

What we could have gotten wasn't too bad for a start: on top of the $5 (as opposed to $15) cover, our own space (think: not too crowded!) with places to sit and the overhead view, and our own bartender

Originally posted by dw

So none of you saw anyone pass out CP lighters or flyers?

DaVe (the guy who started CP and still runs it) was there doing that, along with his friend & fellow promoter Ray

Do you remember when the music stopped so to do a promo for CP, i.e. throwing out lighters to the crowd? DaVe was the guy with the goatee and blue shirt.

I was hanging out with him most of the time, and surprisingly we didn't come across anyone familiar with CP.

I'm sure we could have had a phat meetup.

Have Jersey board meetups been done?

Have any of you been any of the meetups in NYC? Those (at least the ones in places other than clubs) usually go pretty well, so that's the way they should (or could) be done.

I think someone has to name a time and place to meet up next time!

What time were you on stage? I think we didn't even arrive at Surf until like 8:30 or 9....

Originally posted by laurensomers

What time were you on stage? I think we didn't even arrive at Surf until like 8:30 or 9....

I myself wasn't on the stage, but DaVe was, along with some people helping out, which I believe (but am not sure) included that model Noryema

It was some time around 10, I believe right before Boris came on

Originally posted by dw

I myself wasn't on the stage, but DaVe was, along with some people helping out, which I believe (but am not sure) included that model Noryema

It was some time around 10, I believe right before Boris came on

Sadly enough, I have no recollection of this....:confused: I was way too mangled....

It was some time around 10, I believe right before Boris came on [

I was on the PAY $15 guestlist. I saw them throwing stuff out to the crowd. I was way too exhausted from my saturday nite that lasted till 12 noon on sunday. Wooo-hoooooo------> Tempts was insane as per usual. Once again i have to thank Mr. Tsettos for a phenemonal Sat. nite. YEAH DENNY......showem' how it's done. This wkend. should be interesting.