Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT on Saturday Question

georgeacasta2

I was wondering what type of music DT spins live. I like him but I'm not sure what to expect from him live. What I would like to hear from him is Progressive House and Tribal but I'm not sure if he's gonna downtempo like london for 6 hours then play something else that doesn't really get me moving. If anyones seen him live can u please lemme know what to expect. Tanks

He will make you dance, guaranteed! I've seen him 3 times this month... and i never get enuf. I guess he'll play 'downtempo' for at least 2 hours or maybe longer 'cos it's going to be a very long set. His sets are always different, he always come up with something different. But he'll play this for sure... check it out and see if it can get you moving: http://www.defected.co.uk/in_the_mix/kings_of_tomorrow_finally.ram

(his remix of KOT's 'finally')

Originally posted by panchodeejay

. I guess he'll play 'downtempo' for at least 2 hours or maybe longer 'cos it's going to be a very long set.

he'll probably throw down the gay disco house around 8ish

people will leave and the true danny fans will stay; knowing that it only lasts for an hour or so :)

its going to be a looooooooooong night

stac is going to have to break out those high performance sneaks

Originally posted by staceyg5

thats how i would describe it

hey, im a danny fan--i dont mind but i know others who cant groove to it

you'll see, happened during conference, january, and the time b/4 that...

hope i didnt offend u?

no, you didn't but... don't mistake the classics that danny plays (you can like them of not) with cheesy diva house.

peace

;)

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I was wondering what type of music DT spins live. I like him but I'm not sure what to expect from him live. What I would like to hear from him is Progressive House and Tribal but I'm not sure if he's gonna downtempo like london for 6 hours then play something else that doesn't really get me moving. If anyones seen him live can u please lemme know what to expect. Tanks

Bro you will not be dissapointed....

he ripped it up this past friday..kind of hard but realy phat...only DT can do that Combo...

he plays a little of everything like someone posted...he can come realy hard and then hit you with something so smooth you will bust a nut....

i hope you enjoy it..he Better rip it up!!!

GeorgeAcasta, I'm surprised you actually posted something serious!! I was waiting f/ you to take the piss (make fun of DT or something) :)

Anyhow, the way I like to describe a set of Danny "Mutha" Tenaglia is like a religious experience--no joke.

You will be pleasantly surprised and have a wicked time.

Ok so what time is this meetup and where??