sambo144

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

AngelLuv, & xlea

Really? I went to FHHS, class of '98

I really didnt go to Highschool, i went to school high.. derf derf derf... corny joke but I love to say it...

Maybe we know each other??? hmmm...

Hey, We both graduated in 98...I wonder if I know you??????

holy shit... 108 the donut shop on the corner??? thats the hot spot.. or the bagel store on the next block... i was from fhhs too... i was the asshole who got kicked out for graffitti... after i got kicked up fhhs got very strict... whatevers... long ass story... post more info girls..

Originally posted by xxlea

Don't I feel like the old fart! LOL

You guys graduated w/ my sister then.

How funny, I went to your graduation ceremony!

Dg, I know what you mean. My first period class was usually at the Donut Shop on 108.

Awwww shit 108 donut shop. Yeah Apples and I used to go there, after first period donut shop, second period was in front playing cards on the pillars, then third was section the after that bounce for the day... lol... I think we prolly now each other back then I was a skater with huge HUGE hair and it was like PINK sometimes, BLUE, YELLOW, used to wear pants that the legs could fit 3 people, raver punk... but I hung out with everyone from the thugs-herbs-comp.nerds-jocks-Immigrants lol... we prolly know each other...

Originally posted by atomicapples

holy shit... 108 the donut shop on the corner??? thats the hot spot.. or the bagel store on the next block... i was from fhhs too... i was the asshole who got kicked out for graffitti... after i got kicked up fhhs got very strict... whatevers... long ass story... post more info girls..

When I was in 9th and 10th, I used to be on the late session so I would hang out on 108st. I remember the cops stopping me and asing for ID bc they thought I was cutting school.

Yep the one the corner! That was hookie-jam central, if you wanted to know where the party was, you went to the donut shop.

The only thing that stands out at the moment was when one of my friends was stabbed by the payphone on the corner of F.H.