Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This weekend

Myself and 3 other of my guy friends are planning on hitting NYC this weekend. We are coming from happening CT and staying at the sheraton towers this sat. We want to hit a nice lounge with loads of good looking women, classy and posh atmosphere and good music. Any suggestions? After we have some drinks we are either planning on hitting Exit or Factory for after hours.

151 is hooot bro. The crowd is gorgeous, and the club is super nice. If you are going for afterhours, there is no competition between Exit and SF. Factory owns afterhours on Saturday night/ sunday morning. Trust me.

A friend of mone went to Neat Lounge, he said it was awesome. Two other clubs opened too, Indiglow and Function. We'll see how those turn out, New Haven seems to be sprouting clubs like crazy. Have a good time at Neat, drop me a line if you go to 151. Later

launchpromo@hotmail.com

Went to Neat Lounge 2 weeks ago. No cover, good crowd, stylish. Ok music, but some commercial techno from like 2 years ago. Good drinks, kind of a martini crowd. Good place overall. Haven't been to the other 2 clubs mentioned...are they 21+? New Haven is blowing up! Much better than Hartford now. Bliss sucks...just went there on Friday...same shit as Velvet...not much different. Very disappointing. Went in w/jeans and a dressy trendy top and great shoes...was told at the door that they have a new dress code...no jeans, but that we looked good, so we got in. Keep in mind that I am a girl...no baggies for me. I guess they are trying to get an upper scale crowd in there...but jeez at least make the place look different...not the same old shit. Better off in New Haven. Usually hit the Diesel Lounge first, then neat or Alchemy. Bar on Saturdays is good too. Anyone hear of anything special going on this weekend?