Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opinions of Clubs

chuckbfl

I am from Miami, but spend a lot of weekends in Chi-Town because of work.

As a "Tourist" i find it interesting what locals opinions of different clubs are.

Last Friday night, aug. 24, i ended up going to CroBar by myself, since the few friends I knew backed out on me, and I really wanted to go out.

I had a good time, met a couple of girls. But I am sure some think CroBar is bad......

just wondering what people think of different clubs, or good me some real opinions.

Next time I am in town I will check out Zentra and RedNoFive.

Any other places I should check?

I just spent my first weekend in Chicago and here's what I thought. We hit up Transit and Redno 5 on Fri night. Chilled in Transit for about 30 mins. It was pretty empty, but this back room with a drum set and good house beats was cool. Then we went off to Redno 5 and that place was great. I chilled upstairs with this resident dj(Devo) for most of the time dancing to his Tenaglia like beats. I didn't even know they had a downstairs till it was almost time to leave, lol.

Oh, I also met up with CP people in Chicago....make sure to get in touch with B2B, silente or bouncyboy before you get there. They are good peeps.;)

On Sat we went to crobar and it was ok. Physcho Bitch was a little too fast and techy for me, the house guy upstairs was cool though. There weren't enough ladies and too many juiceheads without shirts on. And overall terrible club ettiquite(sp?). People not moving, dancing in all areas and pushing. The vibe just wasn't there....however, I'm pretty spoiled living here in NYC, so maybe it wasn't that bad.

Hope you have a great time, and make sure to hit up Redno 5. Seamen is there Oct. 4th and Deep Dish on the 6th(I think). Peace....

This last sat was off night @ crobar. Weekend before this we had 6yr anniversary, so all the regulars were taking some time off.

Nothing comes close to the energy at crobar when the night is right. Its way different then fri.

You should come to one of the weekly meetups at davids. I think there is one this fri and maybe sat.

Email me olympiabro@aol.com

for details.

tommy

Originally posted by diesel77

This last sat was off night @ crobar. Weekend before this we had 6yr anniversary, so all the regulars were taking some time off.

Nothing comes close to the energy at crobar when the night is right. Its way different then fri.

You should come to one of the weekly meetups at davids. I think there is one this fri and maybe sat.

Email me olympiabro@aol.com

for details.

tommy

Don't forget about Thursday TomE...