Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TurnOff's

dgmodel

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Exactly!!!!!! I don't want some guy to save me, but just accept me for who I am. Everyone has faults, otherwise they wouldn't be human.....You make mistakes and you learn from them:)

Why cant more people be like you???

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Damn, I just started working on phat collection of them too......

I guess I could make a blanket or a chair cover out of them...

Yeah Right!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL!! personally i like the ones with all that extra room in the seat!! bunches up real nice in a pair of tight pants!

I disagree... I think its a plus, not really a turn on.. but definatley a plus, lets say youre with this girl for x amount of time and youve done everything with her and shes a virgin... and you wait and wait and blah blah blah, and then she sleeps with you.. dude you know how much of a compliment that is? that youre the one! shes been with countless numbers of guys and finally bam she picks you... that means you got some charisma or charm or something about you...

or on the other hand she just couldnt wait anymore and fucked you cause you were the only dick around at the moment...

but Prefer to think of the first. even if it really is the 2nd...;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

I disagree... I think its a plus, not really a turn on.. but definatley a plus, lets say youre with this girl for x amount of time and youve done everything with her and shes a virgin... and you wait and wait and blah blah blah, and then she sleeps with you.. dude you know how much of a compliment that is? that youre the one! shes been with countless numbers of guys and finally bam she picks you... that means you got some charisma or charm or something about you...

or on the other hand she just couldnt wait anymore and fucked you cause you were the only dick around at the moment...

but Prefer to think of the first. even if it really is the 2nd...;)

ok im glad someone said that... i feel better now :)

Originally posted by atomicapples

virginity is alot more of a turnon... think about it... it like what dg said... people always want things they cant have... so it makes you work for it more...

This is good to know. To me it is a turn on if a guy is a virgin and he has chosen not to just lose it to anybody...as long as they are not a loser and no one wants to sleep with them. Or even guy that has only been with one girl whom he cared a lot about is also attractive.

To know a guy has self control, repect, and morals...definate Turn on.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

This is good to know. To me it is a turn on if a guy is a virgin and he has chosen not to just lose it to anybody...as long as they are not a loser and no one wants to sleep with them. Or even guy that has only been with one girl whom he cared a lot about is also attractive.

To know a guy has self control, repect, and morals...definate Turn on.

yup... u r so right... to know that a guy values sex is a wonderful thing... not even that he has to be a virgin to value it or anything..... cuz my bf isnt a virgin... but he completely respects the fact that i AM. which pretty much means that he values sex enuf to wait for it. hehehe *i love him* :heart: :heart: :heart: