Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why not moderation?

ish1313

We all know that when you roll too often ecstasy you start to build up a "tolerance". And we all also know that if you roll really frequently you have a much better chance of messing with your seratonin balances. So why is it that so many people still roll every weekend multiple times? And I mean this as a serious question, not as preaching. Cause in my personal experience, after I roll, I don't really want to do it for a while cause i feel so cracked out. so i'm just curious what other people's experiences have been, and what motivates them to take the extra risk...

Think about it for a second, what does the E do to you?

I for one, am a quiet person . . when I'm normal, you put me on E and I'm the life of the f**king party. It allows me to be me, but with no apprehensions and inhibitions. I'm kinda fearless in a friendly way. . . .

. . . I can't even find words for it . . It gets me upset just thinking about it . . how I could really be that person if I wanted to. I could go around not giving a fuck and being nice instead of introverted and angry (unless I'm high). . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Think about it for a second, what does the E do to you?

I for one, am a quiet person . . when I'm normal, you put me on E and I'm the life of the f**king party. It allows me to be me, but with no apprehensions and inhibitions. I'm kinda fearless in a friendly way. . . .

. . . I can't even find words for it . . It gets me upset just thinking about it . . how I could really be that person if I wanted to. I could go around not giving a fuck and being nice instead of introverted and angry (unless I'm high). . .

I totally agree with you. When I go out and I am straight,I am so quiet and I pretty much just sit there, but if I do E, I am bouncing off the walls talking to everyone. I am so outgoing!