Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Electric Circus......question???

you don't need any info really - In my opion exit sucks the big one - but being that this is a rave - it will be totally different - the place is huge and the last time I was there about a year and a half ago - the sound was absolutely horrible - but good news for you...Since junior is going to be re-creating that place I've heard that they have been doing some work on the system so hopefully it will be a lot more quality....

as far as the line-up goes - have fun man! sounds pretty sick if you ask me - have a great time - would like some reviews....

that's Sunday right??? if so can't go

neydogs <------ howells @ vinyl

:cool: Renee

I'M REALLY GOOD FRIENDS W/ SOME OF THE DJS THAT ARE A PART OF PARK RAVE.... JOHNNYFAME, PLEASUREHEAD, CIRCUIT BREAKER.. ETC.

THEY THROW THE BEST PARTIES... EXIT IS ONE OF THE LARGEST LOCATIONS... SHITS GOING TO BE OFF THE HOOK.

WHAT IS IT EXACTLY U WANT TO KNOW? EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT DETAILS...;)

Originally posted by exodust

you don't need any info really - In my opion exit sucks the big one - but being that this is a rave - it will be totally different - the place is huge and the last time I was there about a year and a half ago - the sound was absolutely horrible - but good news for you...Since junior is going to be re-creating that place I've heard that they have been doing some work on the system so hopefully it will be a lot more quality....

as far as the line-up goes - have fun man! sounds pretty sick if you ask me - have a great time - would like some reviews....

that's Sunday right??? if so can't go

neydogs <------ howells @ vinyl

:cool: Renee

Damn girl wish u were goin to electric circus:D

yo we def gotta meetup haven't seen u in YRS!!!!!!!

pm me we'll set something up...from what I hear u are the best at rollin blunts<-----Ill be the JUDGE of that:)