Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC on Friday Nights???????

Heading to the city the weekend after Labor day for the Sox/yanks series. Looking to go out Friday night, but with all the recent club closings, Twilo, Exit...i think, and Limelight what is a good place to hit up now? I heard Vinyl is awesome with DT. Anything else worth checking out? Thanks!

I have to agree, Float has the best Friday night lounge party. The crowd is gorgeous and the venue is really nice. But Friday Sept 7th, the World's new party will def. be the hot spot. I cant wait to see Scot Project, I missed him at Limelight.

Originally posted by launch

I have to agree, Float has the best Friday night lounge party. The crowd is gorgeous and the venue is really nice. But Friday Sept 7th, the World's new party will def. be the hot spot. I cant wait to see Scot Project, I missed him at Limelight.

OMG dj scott project was off the hook @LL def dont wanna miss him @world.....PLus u always have ur regular options like SF, Vinyl, or LL.