Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Leaving For Vegas Tonight!!!!

National Airlines Flight 19 leaving JFK at 9:30PM

Arriving in Las Vegas at 11:30 PM

Gotta love that time change

Gonna be hating it on the way back.

If anyone is going down, I'll have my beeper and cell with me so if you need any club info, call me.

You can find me at ALL of the clubs listed here.

http://hazepromo.tripod.com/hazepromo/id6.html

Packages are STILL available for $499 from Friday to Tuesday.

Call me for more info.

I WILL NOT be checking my Email untill i get back on Wednesday.

Peace,

DONT fly national airlines, they are the absolute worst ever. I went to vegas last weekend, and not only were both the flights delayed, they dont even fly into the real terminal in vegas, so you have to wait for the mover to bring you to the main terminal. if you think it takes a long time to get there, then get comfy waiting for your baggage and listening to the same 2 advertizements over and over again (plus they lost 2 of 5 of our suitcases). oh, and i almost forgot, when we landed in vegas, we had to wait on the plane on the runway for 45 min- with no air, thats right, national airlines has no air above your seats, so you get to sweat for 5 hours there and 4 hours back. the flight attendents were so rude to so many people on the plane, it was like nothing ive ever seen before. I would continue telling you about our return trip, but you probably get the point, so i dont need to relive the tale by telling it again.

NATIONAL SUCKS, we overheard another group on the way out that summed it up best by calling them 'never again national'

the time inbetween the flights was awsome, so at least i had a great weekend.