Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New To BostonScene

clubrat88

what's up everyone. I am from New Hampshire but went to college out in New York, so I am kinda spoiled on my clubs. I love Exit and even when it was Carbon before the fire, Tunnel and Sound Factory are nice too out there. Now that i am home and just turned 21 i want to know what is good around boston that are like any of those clubs. Thanks for any info

Well of course there is nothing like NY cause our clubs close so early :( but any who. Avalon is pretty good. They have been getting top name dj's to play there. Example PVD played there August 10th. And Bad Boy Bill is going to be playing there soon (I forget the date). I guess it all depends on the type of music you are looking for. Axis is also a good one. It is located right next to Avalon.

:confused:

CARBON BEFORE THE FIRE...

God it was sooooo much better then!!! Do you remember when it was Mirage?? The REAL Limelight?? Tunnel with D-Tour?????

God I could go on for days...

I'm a total factoryhead, have been since it opened. When I go out up here I usually do Axis Thursdays, Fridays I bounce around & Saturdays either Avalon, Metropolis in RI & Pulse every Sunday am that I'm not in NYC. You definitely need to check out Pulse though...it's the closest thing to factory. 6am-noon on Sunday morning, and Whalen's a nasty DJ. You can also check him out at Avalon on Saturday night....although this Sat is Pete Tong.

check out http://www.soundfactoryboston.com...the bulletin board is a million times more active than this one.

Trust me, if you're in the scene for the music, Boston is a great city. I lived in NJ & clubbed in NYC for 5 solid years (1993-1998) and I've seen more world class DJ's here than I did the whole time I was there.....

kara

xoxo