Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do men insist...

laurensomers

Originally posted by barvybe

Girls who can take care of themselves and there friends, look hot AND show that they respect themselves are the bomb!!

Yeah, that means if i saw you slap a guy, i'd have to come over and rub myself up against you just so i could have some too. But really, that's not cause i like being slapped.

I swear. :)

______

I don't even think that's letting the bitch out. Just kicking someone off your lawn...

LOL...The best part was the bartender and his friend thought it was great so they each bought us a drink.......:D

Originally posted by laurensomers

on man-handling girls at bars or clubs???

I can't tell you how many guys I've met lately that try to put their hands all over, up my skirt etc...

Really guys - its not becoming.. we don't all like being treated like a piece of meat.

so would you prefer to be fugly and NOT be bothered at all?

Seriously, thats what it comes down to.

if you'd like, sport a pic and we can decide - lol

Originally posted by apotheosis

so would you prefer to be fugly and NOT be bothered at all?

Seriously, thats what it comes down to.

if you'd like, sport a pic and we can decide - lol

I would prefer a little decency about the whole thing. There is a proper and improper way to go about things.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

LOL...The best part was the bartender and his friend thought it was great so they each bought us a drink.......:D

OK, this is funny as shit, but MIGHT have been crossing the line. When i was living boston a few years back, my girl at the time was out without me one night. Well, some guys REALLY bothering her at this bar. Don't remember what exactly, but he def. wasn't taking any hints.

So Heather goes up to the bar (we were sorta friends with the bartenders - hehe, well we drank ALOT there), and gets a pitcher of some cheap beer. Then walks back over, grabs the back of the guys pants, and POURS THE WHOLE PITCHER DOWN THEM!!!

She then walks back to the bar and just as this really pissed off guy is coming up says to our bartending buddy, "There's this guy here who's really bothering and frightening me." The bartenders jumped over the bar and tossed the dude out.

Now, i would've been a little pissed if i were the guy, but she had some balls to her :)

OK, this is funny as shit, but MIGHT have been crossing the line. When i was living boston a few years back, my girl at the time was out without me one night. Well, some guys REALLY bothering her at this bar. Don't remember what exactly, but he def. wasn't taking any hints.

So Heather goes up to the bar (we were sorta friends with the bartenders - hehe, well we drank ALOT there), and gets a pitcher of some cheap beer. Then walks back over, grabs the back of the guys pants, and POURS THE WHOLE PITCHER DOWN THEM!!!

She then walks back to the bar and just as this really pissed off guy is coming up says to our bartending buddy, "There's this guy here who's really bothering and frightening me." The bartenders jumped over the bar and tossed the dude out.

Now, i would've been a little pissed if i were the guy, but she had some balls to her :)

If the sitituation was that bad, you do what you need to. If it was somewhere where I go get away with I would probably do the same thing:D

Originally posted by laurensomers

on man-handling girls at bars or clubs???

I can't tell you how many guys I've met lately that try to put their hands all over, up my skirt etc...

Really guys - its not becoming.. we don't all like being treated like a piece of meat.

No FUCKING SHIT! I really love it when there is about 5 feet between you and another person and they feel the need to rub up close to you and put their hands on your waste when they walk by - like there wasn't enough room for them to pass!!!

I feel like my ass is a magical lamp - guys seem to think if they keep rubbing it something good is going to happen to them- lay the fuck off!

Guest saleen351

Ok leave it to Mr. saleen to cause some sort of drama...One of ther persons in this thread is a hipocrite.....They say guys mess with them. but I've seen personaly that person grop my buddy and following him around all NIGHT!!!!!

I have actually had a few creeps throwin out before. It helps to know the right people:) If you are all about the attention that's cool, but somtimes you just don't want to be bothered.... I'm assuming it works both ways, there are definitely times when you wanna see just how much trouble you can cause.....and get away with;):tongue:

Big icky slobs need not apply.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: