Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NyQuil High

ok so im sick right

my boyfriend tells me to drink 1 cup and a half of nyquil and i will be good by morning, ok so i drink it like an ass and now i feel like im rolling....my eyes are low my jaw is locked and me touching my leg feels absoutly amazing....why is this happening? and is it due to the fact that possiably since i havent done E in a while and i did it last friday?:confused:

NO, ITS TRUE!!

It does that !!

I was at work , about a month ago... I took 2 little plastic cups full... i wanted to crawl under my desk at work.. i felt awful...

but when it started to wear off alittle later ..

I SWEAR, ONE OF THE BEST HIGHS!! I couldn't stop laughing for no reason for hours!!

Could be the DXM in there. Who knows but I stopped taking it because I was sick in the beginning of the year and I couldn't take the buzz I was getting from it. I moved onto Sudafed which is just legalized speed! YAH!

Ya though, definatly some wierd shit going on in that little bottle and it didnt start happening to me till this year.

Originally posted by lowmazda

Could be the DXM in there.

yeah, DXM is a major active ingredient in there. the same DXM that gets sold on the streets as X. that's mainly where your high comes from in Nyquil. also present in the mix is Doxylamine succinate which acts as a sedative to give you that "loopy" feel, as well as Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, which is probably causing the jaw clench.

lotsa people use cold medicines for a cheap high (robotrip), but be careful with this stuff; too much will result in nausea, among other things. and don't even play with this stuff in a club; it'll overheat you even worse then X...

:flame:

Originally posted by scoob-e

DXM is usually found in robatussin though, not nyquil. correct me if im wrong though

DXM is the main active ingredient in many over the counter cold remedies, including Robitussin and Nyquil. it's just that it's probably best known in Robitussin, hence the term "robotrip".:tongue:

theres some other shit to called "promethazane" its like a cough syrup butwith codeine in it.. people drink it to get fucked up.. they even made a whole song about... "Sippin on some Sy-zerp" by

3-6Mafia... bugged out song too mad funny...

ahahaha... prolly people down south will do anything to get fucked up.. There used to be a rumor or like an urban legend that some kids would drink drano after they poured it threw wonder bread... and supposedly the wonderbread acted as some sort of narcotic brita filter which made them get high... lol... and also they used to say if you chew trident with the wrapper they put acid on it and you can trip... lmao... aiight... people are so dumb.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

ok so im sick right

my boyfriend tells me to drink 1 cup and a half of nyquil and i will be good by morning, ok so i drink it like an ass and now i feel like im rolling....my eyes are low my jaw is locked and me touching my leg feels absoutly amazing....why is this happening? and is it due to the fact that possiably since i havent done E in a while and i did it last friday?:confused:

They actually had to take NyQuil off the shelffor a while, because kids were drinking it so they could get high. There is a chemical in it that when consumed inmass quanity, makes you feel like you are trippin' face.....

• 11 years later...
DXM is the main active ingredient in many over the counter cold remedies, including Robitussin and Nyquil. it's just that it's probably best known in Robitussin, hence the term "robotrip".:tongue:

False: the active ingredient in Nyquil is Diphenhydramine. It is an antihistamine most commonly used to treat insomnia, allergies and itching due to allergies, motion sickness, and colds. However, depending upon the dose, users can experience mild to moderate euphoria, hallucinations, and confusion. DXM is Dextromethorphan, which is used as a cough-suppressant. It can cause very similar effects as Diphenhydramine.

Xoxo