Clubplanet Nightlife Community

suggestions for friday and saturday of this week?

so i'm going to be in nyc this weekend and i'm looking for suggestions...

i'm looking for anything from progressive house (no cheeze, please! preferably something on the darker side, like lee burridge's style, or techy stuff like rockcliffe or even some techtrance like steve porter) to dnb to deep house to techno to psytrance to electro (the electro portion of the sinfest rawked last week at 113, btw!)

i figure i'll go see danny spin at some point (fridays at vinyl, right? or is it saturdays???), but other than that i'm not sure what to do now that twilo is no more! any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

anywhere we go would have to be dress code free (or at least allow for sneeks and black pants. i need my sneeks to dance my ass off!) good music and a good vibe are a must!

also, if there are any promotors out there that could send me a couple comps, or hell even reduced, i'd be sure to return the favor if you are ever in boston. :)

also a quick plug : my friend's 'band' is playing downtime on sunday (which is why i'll be in the city for the weekend).. their name is GASR, and they'll be doing a live PA... they're like a cross between ebm/industrial stuff (like front242) and the distintive sound (hybrid, WOW, etc)... so they're kinda like agressive trancy stuff (half thier tracks are breakbeat, the other half are 4 on the floor) with vocals.... good stuff! :)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Danny spins fridays at vinyl

but can i recommend before goin to vinyl come here Denny Tsettos spin at SF

email me if ur interested ill throw u on the guestlist

not knockin it...cause i will be there!!! but he said he didn't want anything cheese and was lookin toward the darker side....that makes me think~:idea: ~he is not a denny fan!! but just a thought!! see you there!!!!!