Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm home!

prplhz

It's finally true, I am home! I got home this morning on the red eye, and have had about 4 hours of shitty sleep, but the good thing is that I am home and don't have to travel for work forever! But going to Ibiza in two weeks but that doesn't count as travel because that is fun! Hey Vik!

Originally posted by bmitch1114

Welcome back. I've got some friends heading to Ibiza in two weeks as well. I was there about 6 weeks ago and I'm still recovering, want to go back though. :( :(

What dates where you there? And what dates are your friends going to be there? I am going Sept. 11 - 18th and maybe longer if I can get someone to stay a few extra days with me. Hey you still going to Micro tonight?

Ya, there should be about 11 of us going tonight. We're all going pretty early just to make sure the crowds aren't too bad, you know it can get sometimes. I was in Ibiza from July 1-8th. I actually don't know the exact dates as my friends but I'm sure you'll be there the same time. One guy is this crazy Brit who's gone the last 7 years in a row, he knows everything about clubbing and he knows a lot of people there, he knows all the secrets and gets some really good hookups.

Originally posted by bmitch1114

Ya, there should be about 11 of us going tonight. We're all going pretty early just to make sure the crowds aren't too bad, you know it can get sometimes. I was in Ibiza from July 1-8th. I actually don't know the exact dates as my friends but I'm sure you'll be there the same time. One guy is this crazy Brit who's gone the last 7 years in a row, he knows everything about clubbing and he knows a lot of people there, he knows all the secrets and gets some really good hookups.

Could your crazy brit friend happen to be B2B? Because if it is I am going in that group, it's the Clubplanet trip. That's so funny! I am going tonight too, I am going to be going with some friends so if you can remember what I look like then just walk right up to me, I will be wearing a peach colored shirt and black pants. I have a big sun tattoo on my back, we are going to be going a little early as well. Should be a really good time tonight, Micro is off the hook. What else do you have planned for this weekend?

B2B would be the one. I just moved back here from Chicago, if you havent' met him yet then your in for some fun. He's absolutely crazy. But, it's starting to look like he might not be able to make it. He lost his passport and since he's not an American citizen he has to deal with the British passport agency, which he's having no luck with at all. I feel so bad for him. Hopefully he can work things out over the next two weeks. He applied for the new passport about three weeks ago but nothing yet.

The rest of the weekend, not much. I was actually thinking about heading down to NYC to meet up with some friends and see Danny Howells at Vinyl. I've never seen him but all I hear is great things. It's an option, we'll see.

I'll try to attach a picture to this post so you can see what I look like..... Screw it. I just went through my pics on my computer and every single one I appear thoroughly messed up, which of course that's because I am. I've got a bunch from Ibiza but it's just not pretty.

That's too bad, he must be devistated! He was so looking forward to this trip, we are actually supposed to be staying in the same Villa together as well, we have been e-mailing back and forth (all of the people that are going on the trip) and we have just been having so much fun even before we get there. I will be so upset if he can't make it, hopefully he will be able to straighten everything out before the 11th, I will cross my fingers and hope for the best. I was really counting on him to show me the ropes. I really can't wait to go, I have been so excited for this for so long. I went out and got my passport like 2 months ago, I am an American citizen but you know how the government can be, take their sweet old time.

I am actually going camping tomorrow and then going to that Sundaze event on sunday, that should be a pretty good time.

I am going to be a absolute mess in Ibiza, this girl that is going on the trip too, we are actually rooming together, but we are dressing up for Manumission, I can't wait we are going to look so cute.

The other distinguishing mark that you might be able to recognize me by tonight is that I have lots of freckles. So try your best too see if you can recognize me and then we can maybe meet-up, I will be with two guys and another girl.:)

Allright, sounds good. I assume you'll be hanging out in that back corner where we were suppose to meet-up for PVD. I'd tell you what I'm wearing but I honestly have no clue. Since it's the no dress code night I'll probably be dressed real casual. I'll just keep an eye out for a girl with a peach top, black pants, a tatoo on her back, and two guys and a girl.

Oh ya, I was thinking about going to the Sundaze but now it's at that arena up in Lowell and I'm not sure how that will be.

Well, hopefully I'll see you tonight.