Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies.... do u like when.....

I saw a whole slew of replies to one of the posts before.... I had started it asking about a rave or something. One of the girls here replied saying she would give a lap dance to the right guy. After she had said this, there were about 6-7 replies from guys saying "hey, I want one of those"..... "me too, I want a lap dance".... The origional question was forgotten after that. It was all about the lap dance....

My question is this girls.... does this sort of thing bother u? Do u enjoy constently being the object of this, in my opinion, sub-human behavior? No offence to anyone here....I'm just using this as an example cause it's fresh on my mind.

Gentlemen, why do we act the way we do? We have made leaps and bounds with technology, medicine, helping 3rd world countries, cloning..... etc. (we are an intelligent group of people!!) With all of this progress, the one area that has not changed since the stone age is how we talk to and think of women. In a nut shell, why couldn't she have said that (lap dance), and gotten back some different responses rather then what a monkey would say/do if it could talk.

I was just wondering what you all think on this topic.... ladies, do u enjoy it? Guys, do ya think before you speak? OR is this behavior just part of us..... like breathing is.

PLEASE please only real responses....

Well a serious response from me:

I said that to a guy one night (wanna a lap dance), totally kidding around, b/c that is not my steelo at all, but I was just cracking jokes. I thought the guy was a friend of mine and I was just kidding around, but it got turned into this whole big shit for no reason. Him saying its not cool and me saying it was just a joke and stop taking it so seriously. It was partly the beginning of the end of that friendship IMO. So there are actually some guys that would refuse a lap dance offer even if you meant it or not. And no I doubt he's gay :tongue:

-Jamms :cool:

There is so much to say about this type of stuff that I don't really know whether to get into it...

Of course most girls don't like being treated as objects, but then again, forgive the cliche analysis, so much of society tells us that's how we are valued that it can be hard to not expect/accept this kind of response. If anyone has been to the CP homepage you'll get another great example...an article on female dj's showing Penelope not as a DJ or an artist but as a nude model posing with a record! Nice picture but ZERO respect. Excuse me, I must of missed the picture of Sasha and Digweed lounging naked on the Powerbar!

P.S. notice that all the big female DJ's are physically attractive (Sandras Collins, SpaceGirl, Penelope, Mistress Barbara) Where are the pasty Diggers-look alikes, and oversized, Carla Cox's?

I got something for ya. :laugh:

one.jpg

Originally posted by jammy

Well a serious response from me:

I said that to a guy one night (wanna a lap dance), totally kidding around, b/c that is not my steelo at all, but I was just cracking jokes. I thought the guy was a friend of mine and I was just kidding around, but it got turned into this whole big shit for no reason. Him saying its not cool and me saying it was just a joke and stop taking it so seriously. It was partly the beginning of the end of that friendship IMO. So there are actually some guys that would refuse a lap dance offer even if you meant it or not. And no I doubt he's gay :tongue:

Also think on it this way, no guy here is going to admit that the first thing that struck them about a girl is her personality. We are all human (so I hope) and for us male and female visual stimuli is the first thing we assimilate when meeting a new person for the first time...We don't wear our personality on our sleeve but dang it the cosmetic industry make billions off of us, trying to make oursleves *look better* all the while, we look fine in as nature made us.

Originally posted by bungee

Jammy, did you find a boyfriend yet? I am sick of your pandering on here. Will someone, anyone please go out with Jammy? She gives lap dances.

Honey, you wish...I thought we were *cool* peeps :laugh: I'm not pandering anything, just telling the truth...And yes I did find a boyfriend and yes he did miss out on my lap dances *his loss* :D

Personally I think lap dances are stupid and pointless, like why would a guy go to a strip joint to pay for blue balls? I think lap dances can be fun if you enjoy them with the person you give them to such as a boyfriend or someone you are with, not some trashy stripper who takes your money, gets you all excited, and then leaves......Why do guys enjoy them so much when they should really be home interacting with a girlfriend rather then watching a hot chick and fantasizing about them. all guys love the thought of a lap dance it turns them on but to me its pointless because you can't touch the girl but they could tease you all they want, to me it is just pointless.

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

Personally I think lap dances are stupid and pointless, like why would a guy go to a strip joint to pay for blue balls? I think lap dances can be fun if you enjoy them with the person you give them to such as a boyfriend or someone you are with, not some trashy stripper who takes your money, gets you all excited, and then leaves......Why do guys enjoy them so much when they should really be home interacting with a girlfriend rather then watching a hot chick and fantasizing about them. all guys love the thought of a lap dance it turns them on but to me its pointless because you can't touch the girl but they could tease you all they want, to me it is just pointless.

Please, let me teach you a bit about male anatomy, little girlie? It is not pointless if the dude cums from lap dances and let me tell you they most certainly can. I have cum many times from intense sessions specially if she is fucking hot. That is a fact.

Originally posted by drama

Because men are HORNY animals and it is just in their nature.........

I'm sorry but that's such a B.S. excuse!

It is not in their nature because they can control it and not all men act like pigs. Unfortunately, most do but don't excuse asshole behavior by saying it's just in their nature.

Originally posted by bungee

Please, let me teach you a bit about male anatomy, little girlie? It is not pointless if the dude cums from lap dances and let me tell you they most certainly can. I have cum many times from intense sessions specially if she is fucking hot. That is a fact.

Amen to that :)

Who's coming to Flashdancers with me this weekend??!

STipjoints are not pointless at all.

They do serve a purpose, actually many.

If you go to a good stripclub, the girls are HOT, and they are strangers.

Single guys go to these clubs because, you guessed it, they dont have a girlfriend and they need some stimuli.

Guys in a relationship and married guys also go to stripclubs and get lapdances, becuase most likely their wifes or girlfriends dont look too hot, or if they used to, they might not anymore.

So it may be that the reason they get lap dances is because it is perfectly harmless, its not cheating, and it provides a nice fantasy of a hot young naked girl almost riding your c**k. So then later on in the night or week, they can be better prepared to satisfy their partners, just by the visual recall of the lapdance event!!!

Wam Bam thank you ma'am!

So the moral of the story is Girls : Supply your partners with the fianances he needs to have the best weekly lap dance possible!

Because in the end, you will come on top.

:D

Rad_

Originally posted by Rad_Z

the reason they get lap dances is because it is perfectly harmless, its not cheating, and it provides a nice fantasy of a hot young naked girl

umm...

SOME would define cheating as just what you've described.

... thinking it and halfway acting it out (i.e. Literally having

"a hot young naked girl" ride your sh!t while fully clothed)

is Close Enough.

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

ok this has turned into a discussion on lapdances!!! so heres my 2 cents. i agree that lapdances are pointless. i havent gotten one on my own for who-knows-how-long. the last time i did get one was because the girl i went to the strip club with wanted to see me get one. and i rarely if ever go to a strip club with 'the boys', if i do go it would be with some girls im hanging out with....if u havent tried this, do, its a ton of fun and the girls end up enjoying it more than i do.