Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When Shadow closes where are the peeps going ?

soldado

none of the above :)

Level is crap 90% of the time as far as performers go,

Space I've made a policy of not going to unless there's a good reason to...

Living Room is just plain dead nowadays...

crobar has my business now, and Opium Garden when Lee Cakebread is there.

Actually Level sucks 99.9% of the time! Space has some cool up- coming events, but I don't know about it becoming a weekly saturday event. Crobar is your best bet.......I love the place once I get in........but waiting to get in is a whole drama in itself. Something will come up, it always does.

Peeps need to start throwing house parties. Good tunes, good peeps and chill.

I usually do a house party after a club. I get itchy at a house party and it's like 2 AM. I'm usually like "Shouldn't I be laying out 10 dollars for a drink right now?" :)

But I tell ya, I'm not going to have a consistent hang out for awhile. I'm gonna move around a lot, explore new terrain, especially with the new places opening up. Maybe one of them will be my Saturday home.

Originally posted by pod

I'm gonna move around a lot, explore new terrain, especially with the new places opening up. Maybe one of them will be my Saturday home.

hopefully one of these new places like Vegas or

Exile will come through, and also bring some much needed competition to you know where...

Totally. Competition is healthy. Space is like Microsoft. They do most things decent, but there's always one or two things that piss you off to no end, and they can get away with it cause they're the only game in town.

Think of Vegas/OG Downtown as Linux and Exile as BeOS I guess! Lotsa potential but they've got an uphill battle.