Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People Are Giant Losers Who.....

Originally posted by borkinj

my question for you pfloyd..is..what the fuck do you do and why would you ever post 4500 posts...my god...i am really curious as to the sadness of your life as well as the other people who post 2500 posts of pure garbage

interesting that you dont' even know me yet my life is sad.. maybe you should step back and take a look at yourself, consdiering you are the one getting all flustered over this..

its pretty pathetic actually..

and i have been on this board for years.. so settle yourself down..

damn rob you been on this for over 2 years... how long has the board been up??? And shit bro you must be a loser if you got alot of posts can't believe I even hang out with you. hahahaha

anyhow on to an inteligent conversation. lets talk about mad hoes i mean seriously the topic of mad hoes always puts a smile on my face :)

Originally posted by blaznny

damn rob you been on this for over 2 years... how long has the board been up??? And shit bro you must be a loser if you got alot of posts can't believe I even hang out with you. hahahaha

anyhow on to an inteligent conversation. lets talk about mad hoes i mean seriously the topic of mad hoes always puts a smile on my face :)

hahaha.. no doubt bro.. its way of life ;)

as for the board.. i've been on for a long ass time, but used to lurk too, lol so its been longer even than that date..

the board was around a few years before i even came across it.. back to like 95-96

Originally posted by borkinj

my question for you pfloyd..is..what the fuck do you do and why would you ever post 4500 posts...my god...i am really curious as to the sadness of your life as well as the other people who post 2500 posts of pure garbage

IF YOU WERE ON THE BOARD POSTING 4 POSTS A DAY FOR 2 YEARS, YOU WOULD HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT