Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Outside in what kind of weather..

sistatrixie

do you like to have sex in. I mean lets give details. What is the spot and are there weather conditions that make it better...

Ok if you didn't do it already what would you like??

I will go first....I would like to...in a somewhat secluded area on the hood of a car in the rain.

:D;):bounce:

Last year I had sex on the beach in the Hamptons. It was a warm summer night under the stars.........I have to admit it was a real turn on! Too bad it was with my ex bf!I would definetly like to have sex on a warm summer night outside in the rain! Damn..I only have a little while left! HEHEHE :tongue:

Originally posted by angeluv

Last year I had sex on the beach in the Hamptons. It was a warm summer night under the stars.........I have to admit it was a real turn on! Too bad it was with my ex bf!I would definetly like to have sex on a warm summer night outside in the rain! Damn..I only have a little while left! HEHEHE :tongue:

How sweet!!!

Originally posted by sistatrixie

Angleuv..why only a little time left...you are silly girl. We on this board have to screw until our parts fall out or off..hehehehe....we are gonna be the oldest geezers get laid and still braggin about it. :laugh:

I actually meant that because the summer is almost over........and I want to do it while its still warm!!!!

Originally posted by urallge

Ive done it in the rain but never on top of a car....... not that I wouldnt mind. Ive also had sex on the beach and it was definitely good but the sand does eventually become a pain in the ass.

Literally becomes a pain in your ass...

Several different locations but all having to be in the RAIN... I love rain, and not just rain but lighting and thunderstorms as well have to be involved...

I was thinking on a Roof top in Manhattan on a spring night in one of those april showers overlooking the city skyline...

On a beach close enough to the waves so that the tip of feet get hit with them and rain pouring down and gracing your body like a thousand kisses...

In the Forest, ( minus the bugs of course ) wind blowing hard, rain coming down softly and causing a mist from bouncing off the leaves and creating that ill forest smell when it rains ( i love that smell) and if ever possible I would love to do it in the snow but that shit would be impossible... so for now I stay in the cabin next to the fire but naked on a furry carpet as the snow pours down...

My girl and I once had sex in the middle of a field near the woods. We were at this party in Connecticut and we decided to sneak away with a blanket. It was pretty cool to lay there after we were done and look up at the stars. The best sex I ever had too!

We always wanted to have sex in the rain too, but, unfortunately, since we only started going out in May, whenever we're together and it rains, lightning always accompanies it. I wanna get wet, not electrocuted. No worries though, the day will come. I'm being patient.

Originally posted by misk

LITERALLY i bet!!!!

That's what I was thinking....

In the snow flurry, with blankets, didn't want to catch frost bite, then we sat in the hot tub and watched the stars.......

I hate sand though...... I love the idea, but sand is ICKY!!!!!!!